EmpLemon Respect+

Apr 8, 2018
He's a cool dude.
The neutral response thing just shows how hiveminded people really can be, they just want to be part of something.

Apr 16, 2018
That video was long, like a college professor talking on a subject, bunch of stuff that's related to the subject and talks at the humanity level to make it more meaningful than it actually is, come on I can barely read.

But the fact that he's doing it like a professor is funny AF, the 3 sec next to 10min truly shows the irony. He probably did that on purpose?

F

Apr 8, 2018
EmpLemon has a sub Reddit, the users in that Reddit don't have a bird-eye view over content, they don't joke about content itself, they consume content and entertain themselves in their joke club.

Also...
emplemon mod.PNG

He disgust normies on YouTube but he is the mod of his own Reddit, little bit of hypocrisy there.

Look at Maxmoefoe's Reddit:
maxmoefoe mod.PNG

I don't know what it would bring to this site.

Apr 8, 2018
He probably did it because he doesn't make money from it anyway might as well get some credit.

Edgy Reddit fanbase that don't have the balls to do 💩, 269k YouTube subs only 63 patrons, seems like a sour puss joke club that doesn't really have insights.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I had a look at his Patreon ad:

4.9k upvotes, but not 4.9k patrons, that's how much of upvote cucks his fanbase is.
Looks like they're the kind of fanbase that abuse the like button on Crippical but actually don't have constructive views or actions, maybe post revelant jokes sometimes to get a bunch of upvotes.

90 kids themed ad because it's kool, fans not really 90 kids, or they won't give a 💩 about memes.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
they consume content and entertain themselves in their joke club
Yeah you're right.
emplemon ligma.PNG

That's really sad.

Coming from his own comment section.
The video is a minute meme complaining everything going on on Reddit, then people in the comment section entertain themselves in the small joke club while sucking emp's d♠️ck, I see how it is.