Maxmoefoe has gotten f🅰️k off fat

M

Misty

I’m back AND MAXMOEFOE IS SO NOT FAT I AM A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOP BEING RUDE YOU ASHOLES DONKEY MUTHAf🅰️kERS

M

Misty

View attachment 146
BTW just met Max the other day, here's him squeezing out of a bathroom with a f🅰️king burrito in his hand.
You have a f🅰️k-off belly with a giant belly button don't you max?
SO YOU TRYING TO CALL SOMEBODY FAT WELL LOOK IN THE MIRROR ANYTHING4VIEWS LOVA YOU ACTUALLY LIKE HIS FAT 🍑ss HE IS A RACIST AND HE HATS IDUBBBZ FOR NO APPARENT REASON f🅰️k OFF CHEF FATS DOG FROM SHOCK COLLAR COOKING RIGHT WELL IF HES SO FAT KISS MAXMOEFOES FAT 🍑ss AND SUCK HIS NUTS b🚺tch 🍑ss ni🅱️🅱️A YOU f🅰️kING PEOPLE MAKE ME SO MAD ALL THE f🅰️kING STUPID 🍑ss 💩 HE DID FOR YALL YEARS AGO EATING STUFF TO MAKE HIM THROW UPAND HURTING HIM SELF EATING CAKES MADE OUT OF HAIR AND VOMIT BECAUSE HE LOVES ALL OF YALL BECAUSE HE IS SWEET AND KIND AND NOT FTA YA 🍑ssholeS AND BTW HE HAS ALREADY LOST WEIGHT SO KEEP ON CALLING HIM FAT AFTER ALL THE LOVE HE HAS GIVE YOU IN THE PAST AND STILL GIVES RIGHT NOW YOU NEED JESUS SO SHUT THE f🅰️k UP YOU c🚺nt f🏳️‍🌈gGOT AND SUCK ANYTHING4VIEWS TINY DING DONG

M

Misty

2017:

Lose some weight you f🅰️king fat c🚺nt, I'll scrub some grease off your neck and rub it on your face.
Why c🚺nt? Why you gotten fat? You're supposed to vomit it out not swallowing it.
Shut up 🍑sshole and yore a c🚺nt f🏳️‍🌈g

Misty

Jan 1, 2019
Hi muh name is Misty, duhhhhh, I am very dumb.
I like to touch my own poo poo and smell my finger.

I am 19 years old and I have a stack of pokemon cards, I believe they're rising in value, inspite that being printed faster than cash.
I larp as a 12 year old girl on the internet, it feels go great.
Some say it will make my penis shrink, but I guess it's OK, as long as I can larp as Misty.

M

Misty loves max

Misty, yooooooo
Max has finally got some wholesome supportive audience that don't tell him to keel himself.
Good for you Max good for you, I think his cute dog trick is working.
THANK U U ARE SO NICE ps it’s just me misty but with a longer username k

M

Misty loves max

Hi muh name is Misty, duhhhhh, I am very dumb.
I like to touch my own poo poo and smell my finger.

I am 19 years old and I have a stack of pokemon cards, I believe they're rising in value, inspite that being printed faster than cash.
I larp as a 12 year old girl on the internet, it feels go great.
Some say it will make my penis shrink, but I guess it's OK, as long as I can larp as Misty.
HEY f🅰️kER ITS ME THE TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRL MISTY GO CHOCKE ON A LONG d♠️ck YOU f🏳️‍🌈gGOT I HUST TRYING TO TELL YALL 🍑sshole YO STOP BEING SO MEAN BECAUSE I LUV MAX WITH ALL MY HEART DONT MAKE WE TWEET HIS BEST FRIEND IDUBBBZ ON TWITTER YOU BIMBO MUTTAf🅰️kA PS SUCK PEWDIEPIE SWEDISH d♠️ck HE IS A PATHETIC RACIST JUST LIKE U

Apr 1, 2018
DONT MAKE WE TWEET HIS BEST FRIEND IDUBBBZ ON TWITTER YOU BIMBO MUTTAf🅰️kA PS SUCK PEWDIEPIE SWEDISH d♠️ck HE IS A PATHETIC RACIST JUST LIKE U
Oh no, not his boyfriend idubbbz, his content cop will ruin me for being SO mean to his butt buddy.

😨 What am I gonna do?

Last edited:

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Why does Misty pick Claudeen as user name, is it a real name? Because if you use real name, you're going to get picked on.
Claudeen? More like, more like...
I can't do it's too hard to pick on.
It sounds black too, which makes sense that Misty calls Wendy racist for no apparent reason. Maybe Misty forgot it's the internet people can't see each other's faces, Misty went off thinking Wendy had beef with her seeing her black face thus racist.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2018
Why does Misty pick Claudeen as user name, is it a real name? Because if you use real name, you're going to get picked on.
It sounds black too, which makes sense that Misty calls Wendy racist for no apparent reason. Maybe Misty forgot it's the internet people can't see each other's faces, Misty went off thinking Wendy had beef with her seeing her black face thus racist.
Claudeen more like BLACK BEAN.

AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 🙋‍♀️Gimme five

Jan 2, 2019
WANT ME TO GET ON YO 🍑ss RO ni🅱️🅱️A

Jan 2, 2019

2017:

Lose some weight you f🅰️king fat c🚺nt, I'll scrub some grease off your neck and rub it on your face.
Why c🚺nt? Why you gotten fat? You're supposed to vomit it out not swallowing it.
OH SHUT THE f🅰️k UP HOW ABOUT YOU GO SCRUB SOME GREASE OFF YO MAMAS NECK AND RUB IT ON YOUR FACE WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO f🅰️kED UP SO HE GAINED WEIGHT HE LOST IT END OF STORY JUSTLET THE 💩 GO