Maxmoefoe has gotten f🅰️k off fat

Apr 1, 2018

2017:

Lose some weight you f🅰️king fat c🚺nt, I'll scrub some grease off your neck and rub it on your face.
Why c🚺nt? Why you gotten fat? You're supposed to vomit it out not swallowing it.

S

sup

Max is very f🅰️kable.

There aren't many content creators that actually create content, YouTube is keeling content "creators", it's so f🅰️king boring now it's unbelievable.

Apr 16, 2018
Maxmoefoe greasy fangers cringe

This c🚺nt knows what he's doing, f🅰️king genius.

Apr 8, 2018
The edge is gone, oh well, saw that coming.

Someone needs to keel that dog and put its head in Max's bed when he wake up, to send him a message.

Apr 8, 2018
Jeez, even some of the teens that enjoyed watching him had kids, Max has to go into dad phase or his fans will eventually consider him a f🅰️king stupid and naive manchild.

The once edgy, ridiculous, relentless, and crude humor is slowly transforming into family friendly moments.

Maybe he has been depressed and ate a lot, if more normies join he'll make more money and be happy.
At least he burned out a lot slower than loltyler1.

Apr 8, 2018
maxmoefoe fat.PNG

BTW just met Max the other day, here's him squeezing out of a bathroom with a f🅰️king burrito in his hand.
You have a f🅰️k-off belly with a giant belly button don't you max?

Apr 8, 2018
Man I think I have already gotten used to him being fat.

You know what, it's true, familiarity is the key, entertainment has no value.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
He probably meant this

"GUCCI GANG"
- f🅰️k off c🚺nt, gucci gang haHAA​
"GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG"
- You think that'll work? haHAA​
"GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG"
- GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG​

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
He probably meant this
Wadu hek Wadu hek Wadu hek Wadu hek
"Poggers his aim is god!"

Do you really think it's the aim? God damn don't be a normie.
If you play PUBG for 6 hours straight, surely you have enough clips to make a 10 min montage lul.
It's the repetition that forms familiarity, which makes you like him for no reason, f🅰️king plebs man.

After seeing Max being a fat c🚺nt for a year, the familiarity is formed, I have come to some sort of acceptance.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh, YouTube is so boring right now.
  • The edgy channels I subscribed to are all dead, dying or reformed,
  • recommending me stupid 💩 that tricks me into clicking but actually has no value,
  • the whole community has an atmosphere of fear that saying what YouTube doesn't like, your whole channel gets censored / demoni###,
  • becoming a dumping ground for Reddit memes.
Seriously p🚻rnhub has a better state than this.

Apr 1, 2018
the whole community has an atmosphere of fear that saying what YouTube doesn't like, your whole channel gets censored / demoni###,
When the SJW get pwned commentary channel are afraid of saying "f🅰️k", you know something is going on.

Max is struggling to survive in this state, let's just hope the edgy fans aren't smart enough to switch to p🚻rn and there're enough normies that like his doge fondling videos

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
My evil senses are tingling.

Hey YouTube, what about asking creators to pay $5 a month to get videos even hosted, you know you'll make a lot of money.
Come on, you know most of your hard drive space is occupied by videos of nobodies that barely gets any views, who gives a 💩 about the community right? They'll complain, at least they'll pay you to complain.

If YouTube asks for $5 a month for people to upload videos, people would actually still pay for it, because there're so many people that want to "make it".