Paul Brothers Lawsuit

Are Paul brothers normies

• Normies they are

• Nah people're just hatin'

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 8, 2018
I know a lot of commentary channels have flamed Jake Paul and Logan Paul for having a minor fan base and basically doing stupid 💩.

But if you actually look at their content, is it really that bad?
Do people just flame him because the other popular channels have flamed him?

Prosecutors bring on the evidence!

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
Filthy Frank:
Makes dead rat tacos and ramen noodle soup​
That's OK​
Logan Paul
Tasing dead rat​
logan paul rat respect.PNG
Seriously dude? Oh now you are respecting rats, is you respectin' or is you hatin'?​
Double standard detected.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
Remember the time when Pewdiepie jumped the hate train on the dead body video, I was thinking, hmmm, they have a huge chunk of overlapping demographics (15-25), is this a turf war?

Filming a dead body for footage and people hate on it, yes he's a jackass but how family friendly do you want YouTube be?
In the future you would be like "I got guideline struck because I was edgy boohoo", that's because you hated on the dead body video and YouTube adjusted their standard to be more strict based on your hate, they thought that's what you wanted, you're basically hitting yourself.

G

ggx

The Pauls have kids as their main audience, they are from Disney so... Normie?

Pewdiepie was also from Disney but I guess he's cool now that he steals memes, so... Not normie?

That doesn't sound right, hmmmm.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
The Pauls are doing it like a business and being complete douche, they're not making it down to earth to be likable.
Pewdiepie reviews memes in a scuffed room to not trigger haters, but he may not earn less, content wise, the Pew actually has less original content.

W

wat

Remember the time when Pewdiepie jumped the hate train on the dead body video, I was thinking, hmmm, they have a huge chunk of overlapping demographics (15-25), is this a turf war?

The Pewdiepie fans really hates the Pauls, is this purposefully calculated by Felix to protect his own audience turf?

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Sometimes a person is so douche and jack 🍑ss you question whether if he is acting it all up.

He's the funniest douche on YouTube, his vlogs are so energetic and douchy, the amount of zoom shots are unreal, f🅰️king blows hipster humble brag volggers away.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Jake Paul and Logan Paul are selling a lifestyle, it's funny that haters take it for reals and tilt so bad.
If they slap MTV logo on it they'll get that it's just for the show and stop hatin'.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
worried 2.PNG

Really are you going to do something about it?
Oh wait you're just standing on moral high ground flapping your gum, making yourself look good, having that wholesome circle jerk, Reddit user detected.
Lazy boi ain't going to do 💩.

Apr 8, 2018
Cartoon characters take giant hammers and slam on other's head and nobody gets hurt, that's just misleading, kids watched but not that they do it in real life.
tomaandjerrymouseketeers.jpg

Jake Paul is teaching children to flex, much less harm, but people have an opinion.
People hate because once they grow up and have a taste of the real world, they're disappointed and vent their misfortune towards child entertainment.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
@normie that's some dr.phill 💩 going on there

See if I can trigger the hater, it was below one of Jake Paul's videos
Not that I'm on Jake's side or anything, I do it just to f🅰️k with them
f with haters2.PNG

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Remember the time when Pewdiepie jumped the hate train on the dead body video, I was thinking, hmmm, they have a huge chunk of overlapping demographics (15-25)
Wait, Pewdiepie doesn't have huge chunk of 15-year-old audience, his audience is much more mature.

Apr 8, 2018
Oh yeah? Why do you think he doesn't swear so he doesn't get age-restricted.
If his audience are mature, he wouldn't care right?

Swearing videos aren't recommended to children but they have ads. Do you know how many times h3h3 Ethan squinted his eye and said "f🅰️king" in his podcast?

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Maybe he refuses to say the word to satirize YouTube's censoring nature, but why would he do it in every video he makes?
That doesn't make sense, so it's can't be a long running satire, no one has done that kind of dedication.
So he really wants to censor his words for an actually young audience that despise even younger audience? Interesting...:unsure:

Apr 1, 2018
I don't get why people are so mad at child entertainers, they're saying the Pauls are ruining the younger generation, as if they're going to feed other people's kids, really makes them look like good people huh? Cringe.

Have you ever heard of not subscribing to Disney kids cable if you don't have kids?
I guess since the entertainment is free on the internet now, people have a f🅰️king problem not watching it.