Rules to gain Reddit karma

Apr 8, 2018
Come early
If a thread has already got a bunch of up votes and comments, don't bother, your comment will not be seen.​
Attach yourself to get exposure
Attach to the comment that has already had a head start, agree with some humor.​
Don't try to have "smart" opinions
Never post or comment on Reddit like you post on Crippical, they are normies, revelations will usually get you downvotes.​
Occupy moral high ground
No need explaining​

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
Never step out of the sub's status quo
Like and hate what the top posts like and hate.​

Don't waste time checking your posts that have 0 points.
They won't get "viral" anyway.​

G

ggx

Don't defend yourself
If your comments have negative karma, defending yourself will make you lose more karma, delete it.

💩 on the ones that have negative karmas
If people hate it, you hate it too, jump on the hate train, post hating comment on the hated to gain karma.

Apr 1, 2018
Dig up old stock
Search through the old posts with a lot of karma and post it again with slight changes,​
don't dig up old memes though, dig the ones that have not been memes.​
Preferably dig content from a similar sub to avoid being called out.​

Last edited:
W

what is this site

Play the ironic card carefully
People are not as smart as you think.
There is a large portion of people that don't get your irony, and they end up believing what you literally mean, let's say there are 40%, and you lose 40% karma, some down vote you. Speak simple to normies.

D

drdisrespectmywife

Spend time on title
For example, on r/roastme:
I am 28 and I have cancer. WRONG!​
17 with cancer, I have seen it all, do your worst. 👌👌👌​

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Why gain karma if you're not being true to yourself?
If you actually think opinion matters, bruh...
People I will never see agreed with me feelsgoodman, he didn't agree with me I'm going to argue now, and I'll give him a raging downvote.

Remember those points you got when you were at kindergarten or something and you thought those were a big deal? Where are they now?

One day you'll get tired of the system, and you'll join us kool kids, welcome bro.
But until then, enjoy while it's fun.

J

jeff

Some subs' mods are corporate community managers, especially the subs of huge games
Don't complain about the game, even if you're right.​
Or else you get a few upvotes, then downvotes, then mods remove it, saying it's self-advertising or low effort.​
Only post happy supportive stuff or some fan arts.​

W

wendy2

Don't waste time looking back on your post/comment.
If your post don't get much karma toady, it won't get much karma tomorrow, nobody is going to dig you up, the first few votes already represent people's opinion.​

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
YouTube troll Reactor's tutorial
I know this video thumbnail is full of flashy text, he must have made the thumbnail ironically, this guy is something, check him out.

Apr 16, 2018
Answer your own question
Just ask some simple dumb 🍑ss supportive question, then answer it yourself, you'd be surprised how many people were thinking about the same thing
This requires 2 accounts with some acting