Electric Moped factory

derlokek

New member
Apr 21, 2021
10
0
1
#1
This retro electric moped has been selling well for many years, and people still love it. Perfect shape with comfortable riding experience, this is why customers like it. This scooter is exported in large quantities to Europe, North America, Southeast Asia and other places. Our company has a wealth of export experience, you are welcome to consult.
Detail Specification
Retro Electric Moped
Battery 48V 12AH Lead-acid batteryBrake Front and rear Disc Brakes
Motor 48V 250W / 350W motorTire 18" x 2.5
Display LCD displayFork Hydraulic shock absorption fork
Controller 48V 15-18AKickstand Aluminum alloy
Light LED Front and rear lightRear suspension including
Throttle includingCharging time 8-12 hours
Pedal-assist includingDistance/charge35-50 KM
Cable Waterproof and quick connectMax Speed 25 KM per hour
Charger Smart charger, AC110V-240V/50-60HZ
(Different country plug optional)Packing size 145*35*65 CM
N.W. 60 KGSG.W.65 KGS
Please note that various countries and regions have strict requirements for electric moped. Please confirm the local requirements for motor wattage, maximum speed, etc., and whether it is required to not have a throttle. Really thanks.
Q&A
1: Q: Can it be equipped with lithium battery?
A: Yes, lead-acid battery and lithium battery optional.
2: Q: How long will the delivery time take?
A: Usually need 30 days to produce.
3: Q: Can I get any discount?
A: Different order quantities will have different preferential prices. Please consult it with our salesman.
4: Q: What payment methods do you accept?
A: TT or credit card. 30% payment before production, the remaining 70% balance payment is paid before shipment.Electric Moped factory
website:http://www.passionebike.com/electric-moped/