Shill your crypto time

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
My favorite: Monero
Private coin, I don't need all the other features, I just want a private coin that stores value
Very nice👌
Screenshot_2020-02-18 Riccardo Spagni and Cayle Sharrock Interview on Tari, Monero, Mimble Wim...png

do you trust fluffypony now?

Monero is proven anonymous but fluffypony says he likes alcohol so...
Also Monero is a esperonto word, and esperonto is a language invented by the juice as a world language to destroy all cultures.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Mine is Beam but I am not sure, becuase Beam is developed by an israeli company, and its dev team is full of people whose last name I can't pronounce so...
Mimblewinble has proven itself unreliable because someone decoded 96% of Grin coin's traffic. But Beam says it has a different implementation hmmmm

Oct 26, 2018
Wasn't crypto invented to incentivize investment in hash cracking technology?

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
OK I just bought 3k beam and 1k grin, got bogged, took a massive 20% loss

I can say Beam is very easy to use, very easy to setup, transactions always go through very quick, but I just can't rest on the fact that apple juice is handing a "privacy token" for me. I just don't like drinking apple juice.
I tried to mine it with my GTX1080 but I only got like 17sols/s with cuda miner, which is supposed to produce 40+sols/s, I don't know if this is some kind of cripple mine, probably not but bigger bull💩 were pulled off in history by their assosiates so I can't bank on that.

Grin is very difficult to set up, you need to have a server port open or you need to use a proxy transaction service that you can trust.
Even if you've done all those, the addressing of Grin is built on top of https, which requires certificate chains, which lead straight back to the certificate authorities, which is bull💩. You have no anonymity or addressability if you don't run your own CA, if you don't use the "official" CAs, search engines won't even index your sites that's what a racket it is. One day somebody is going to do a CA trick and your Grins will be redirected or logged.

But I got Grin setup anyways, the wallets(Niffler Grin++ wallet317) are super janky, Grin wallets are just barely working, barely. Transaction fees are high, you can't bid transaction fee, the broadcast on the network is just so slow and wallets need 10 confirmations fixed minimum for UTXO input validation. Compared to beam this is terrible.

Although I am wary of the orange juice, I shill Beam more than I shill Grin, because Grin is just barely working and Beam is flawless in use.

Apr 1, 2020
We are will quickly and also successfully create a guarantee High-end renovation manhattan.

We constantly preserve as well as upgrade the warehouse of extra parts as well as solution documentation for functional fixing as well as upkeep.

Additionally in our business, you can buy custom-made shower room vanities, retail interior design on the very best conditions. With us, Interior remodellings Manhattan and along with Premium renovation manhattan, will certainly bathroom remodelling bathroom renovations become easy, top quality and quick.