if hitler was totally right
wouldn't have God helped him already
wouldn't there be signs and wonders
and most of all
wouldn't he have won?

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
You ARE talking about the most based ideology of all time right?

Nov 1, 2018
Based? Not really, I thought nazis were on the right track but it didn't hold up for long

If you do some research, you will find out nazi isn't a movement, but a relgion, they have rituals and 💩, total peepee worshipers
You tell me how is one pee pee worshiper supposed to gas another group of pee pee worshipers? That just doesn't make sense, but it really starts t omake sense when you realize they helped them build is_real, they say their enemies but their friends.

I heard Hitler was super sick for 12 days before he could command the 🌩🌩 to surround mosco, that was his original plan, his generals decided to attack starlingrad for him instead, so they lost. Does the number 12 mean anything to you?? Who could possibly make him sick for 12 days and change the course of the war?? Is it God?

F

frankie

They have fantastic programs and revealed a lot of truths, but they're incredibly pagan, I think that's the problem
They have the same phoenix symbolism(eagle) as the countries they were supposed to defeat. The phoenix burns and rises from its ashes, no wonder they lost, they were set up to fail in the first place. They celebrate Christmas and worship a tree, and the tree represents the c👌ck. They have nothing new fundamentally. They're called "the way of the heathen(the way of the PAGAN)".

So many alt right people have fell into this nazi trap, I did too, if it didn't sound right nobody wouldn't have believed it, but it doesn't hold up if you did more research. I was lead to the LORD and have seen the truth. Just pray and the LORD will lead you to the truth.

stakks

Jan 22, 2020
What do you mean??
Since Spencer's rise in popularity, the alt right has had a persistent habit of playing dress up as Third Reich Nazis, Nordic Vikings, and Roman soldiers at their rallies. I think a much larger number of people would be on board with ethno-nationalism if they didn't constantly roll in the 💩 and keep those bad optics up.

Nov 1, 2018
Ethno-nationalism is a lot easier to sell to people when you don't larp as vikings or Romans.
Since Spencer's rise in popularity, the alt right has had a persistent habit of playing dress up as Third Reich Nazis, Nordic Vikings, and Roman soldiers at their rallies. I think a much larger number of people would be on board with ethno-nationalism if they didn't constantly roll in the 💩 and keep those bad optics up.
Ohhhhhhh, the reason why you don't like nazis is because they're ETHNO-nationalists not because they're pagans, and the reason why you don't like ethno-nationalists is because they love their heritage.

Ok, ok! What about Israel, tell us about Israel's ethno-nationalism, tell us something wrong about Israel.
That's right now you're quiet.

stakks

Jan 22, 2020
Ohhhhhhh, the reason why you don't like nazis is because they're ETHNO-nationalists not because they're pagans, and the reason why you don't like ethno-nationalists is because they love their heritage.

Ok, ok! What about Israel, tell us about Israel's ethno-nationalism, tell us something wrong about Israel.
That's right now you're quiet.
No, I'm just not a homo so I'm not into dress up. 👺ish dress is ridiculous as is but if I saw one larping as King David himself I'd laugh hard. I never said anything about the merits of ethno-nationalism so I don't know what you're point with the Israel thing is. In the words of d♠️ck Spencer, "You think you're smarter than you actually are and that is a difficult place to be."

Apr 1, 2018
People underestimate how big the number of the alt right is, just go to any comment section, even YouTube with heavy censorship, you will find red pilled people. Search "👺 dance" and watch the comment section, WOW, is this supposed to be "censored"? Is YouTube actually wanting to censor it or making filter bubbles that amplify it? i donno... kind of sketchy...