Hey d♠️ckholes

Weegiefam

Dec 30, 2019
I’m new on this 💩ty 🍑ss website. I’ve seen how you treat blacks... I’m black and if you even try to insult me.. ima kick y’all white asses in the pink f🅰️king face!

A

almao

What I don't understand about blacks is

They are a minority and yet they act like they're the majority like u serious
I think it'll be a f🅰️king bruh moment for you if 💩 goes down, I mean the mexicans just don't want to start 💩 and get deported and the asians are too wimpy

Weegiefam

Dec 30, 2019
What I don't understand about blacks is

They are a minority and yet they act like they're the majority like u serious
I think it'll be a f🅰️king bruh moment for you if 💩 goes down, I mean the mexicans just don't want to start 💩 and get deported and the asians are too wimpy
Hush you racist c🚺nt....

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I’m new on this 💩ty 🍑ss website. I’ve seen how you treat blacks... I’m black and if you even try to insult me.. ima kick y’all white asses in the pink f🅰️king face!
If one of you insult me I will kick all of you in the faces? Why do you want to return hate in folds???🤔 Why do you try to escalate so fast???
Are you sure you're not a SHILL that tries to start a race war so you can profit or something? Prove you're black or you're banned.

Weegiefam

Dec 30, 2019
If one of you insult me I will kick all of you in the faces? Why do you want to return hate in folds???🤔 Why do you try to escalate so fast???
Are you sure you're not a SHILL that tries to start a race war so you can profit or something? Prove you're black or you're banned.
How am I supposed to prove that I’m black....

O

okay

I was just saying a minority shouldn't be acting uppity like they da boss, it is a democracy and majority rules
That is assuming whites stick together by racist ideology, you're a racist hiding behind libertarian words lul

Why am I even saying the word "racist"? You know the word itself was invented by Leon Trotsky, a guy that tried to break apart the "sticktivity" of Russian people so he could invade and take control as a foreign race, then he slaughtered a bunch of them like 20 mil or something? It's like if the whites invade Wakanda and say "any form of black resistance is racism". You know what I'm sayin, the word is invented by wicked people, and some people think they're spreading justice by using that word, but in fact they're just being manipulated.

Apr 1, 2018
Ummm maybe you should go

btw ni🅱️🅱️ers always sucker punch and come in packs they aren't even that intimidating or tough tbh