Just saw the joker movie and it's trash

Nov 1, 2018
1577921481396.png

First of all he's not the Batman joker at all, he's redesigned

Let me spoil it for you in a sentence.
Some pathetic perverted clown went crazy because the society is too harsh on him so he freaked out and keeled some prominent figures, then he's portrayed as the hero because he speaks for the common man and keeled the rich, bringing righteous chaos to the society.

The message of the movie is to glorify perversion and chaos, I can literally feel hollywood trying to stick their fingers into my brain and f🅰️k with it.

Trash movie -100 out of 10, total waste of time and total mind f🅰️ker, I'm better off not having watched it.

Nov 1, 2018
OG joker: he fell into acid
New joker: he fell into society

I'm smelling some bull💩 right there, like someone is prepping social chaos

Apr 1, 2018
Meh don't like the victim vibe

Btw isn't it convenient that the old joker actor literally died so they could remake the joker? That'll get people to forget the old joker. What's his name I forgot. It'll be awkward if there's 2 joker personalities alive at the same time anyway understandable. It would really suck if someone just gets used up and tossed away like a tissue.

Mar 31, 2018
Btw isn't it convenient that the old joker actor literally died so they could remake the joker? That'll get people to forget the old joker. What's his name I forgot. It'll be awkward if there's 2 joker personalities alive at the same time anyway understandable. It would really suck if someone just gets used up and tossed away like a tissue.
BTW wasn't it redundant to have said more than the first sentence???