Who is that f🏳️‍🌈ggot from Blondihacks?

A

Anoni

I've seen 'her' reference on ThisOldTony and Ave(both solid guys), thought it was a lady, damn a female machinist, is this real?
Then I went to 'her' channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Jf7t6BL4e74O53dL6arSw
Are you f🅰️king kidding me? Is this s transgender machinist?
🤮🤮🤮🤮 DISGUSTANG!!!!!!!!!

She's the second tech DIY YouTuber, the first one is Trans Blanche(Fran Balanche), I mean at least Fran took some pills and and removed his balls, so he deceived me.
But f🏳️‍🌈ggothacks? That's a big old MAN, f🅰️kkkkkkkkkkk...
Why didn't ThisOldTony and Ave say anything about this?

A

Anoni

I was like "I can't mind what people are doing in their bedrooms", but now the situation is too serious, they can't just walk around like normal people like this, I'm gonna f🅰️king vomit
I'm sorry there's just not enough room on this planet for both of us, he needs to f🅰️king GO 😡😤😤
I will chuck rocks at him if I see him, maybe that'll teach him how perverse he is

F

Forky9

Looking at the thumbnail, a 💩 🍑ss chink mill using Schneider contactor switch
Are you sure it's not this sissy "upgraded" the contactor switch that f🅰️ked up the mill?
5 minutes into the video and this sissy doesn't talk straight to the f🅰️king point. I jumped a few times can't find the sentence that says oh this is the problem. He talks like a woman too.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
19:29 cringe
Also didn't see his earth leakage breaker pop, does he not have one?
I got shocked once and the breaker popped like immediately

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Also he doesn't even look like a trap
He really is a big old man pretending to be a woman like seriously dude are you serious at least take some estrogen

4phagbannedme

Is Fran a trans too????
Damn........... I see
I will never believe a youtube female engineer being real again

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Why do you guys hate gays?
They're just badly influenced
For me, 2 reasons
  1. It is a mind plague, sterile in nature, wicked in practice, empires fell because of it
  2. Being gay is a f🏳️‍🌈ggot's only personality, they're bland and annoying
I would definitely hate someone that's perverted, shallow and annoying

4phagbannedme

go back to 4cucks
um, no?

Yeah why Don't they have any personality?
Because being gay is the same kind of psychic of being Emo, both are media created stereotypes, they want to be like that because they watched too much TV or some other mass influence

Aristotle, Plato, and most of the ancient greek philosophers are gays, I am not making this up. But they aren't like today's gays, today's gays are media scripted and defined

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Guys can you be more subtle, I think Google has run it deep neural network and classified our site being "none conforming", the traffic is taking a hit. At least use harsh but less classifiable language. If you want more people to see the thread nowadays, you need to learn how to play the algorithm. Thanks