🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think he really makes a point here, maybe you SHOULD consider some MBA essays

Nov 1, 2018
I think it's just the truth you expect and the truth you perceive are different

Reddit or facebook or Twitter actively hide languages that express discomfort about blacks, the ones that surfaced are like the tip of the iceberg. Any website that doesn't have selective censorship will expose what you call "racism" against blacks, it's just people getting grumpy. For example main steam media call 4chan a home for "white supremists?" But it's actually because there's very little censorship on 4chan, people can actually express how they feel without their thoughts being censored by the algorithm.

They say blacks are 13% of the population of US but are accountable for 50% of the crime, that's the FBI stats or whatever, I don't know if it's accurate but you blacks basically piss everybody off, which would explain the general sentiment.

But most importantly, black comedians always make all sorts of ni🅱️🅱️A jokes, you think it's funny but it teaches everybody how to make fun of and disrespect blacks
There's almost no YELLOJACKET jokes, so nobody laughs at Japs because they're hard to pick on except for the coin slit eyes and suicides.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2019
I think it's just the truth you expect and the truth you perceive are different

Reddit or facebook or Twitter actively hide languages that express discomfort about blacks, the ones that surfaced are like the tip of the iceberg. Any website that doesn't have selective censorship will expose what you call "racism" against blacks, it's just people getting grumpy. For example main steam media call 4chan a home for "white supremists?" But it's actually because there's very little censorship on 4chan, people can actually express how they feel without their thoughts being censored by the algorithm.

They say blacks are 13% of the population of US but are accountable for 50% of the crime, that's the FBI stats or whatever, I don't know if it's accurate but you blacks basically piss everybody off, which would explain the general sentiment.

But most importantly, black comedians always make all sorts of ni🅱️🅱️A jokes, you think it's funny but it teaches everybody how to make fun of and disrespect blacks
There's almost no YELLOJACKET jokes, so nobody laughs at Japs because they're hard to pick on except for the coin slit eyes and suicides.
You sound so stupid right now😂🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
ikr like they WANT us to make fun of their people

I didn't even know black people liked chicken THAT MUCH until I learned it from Dave Chappelle, for a while I spammed KFC in chats that had blacks in it until mods would step in and ban me

Feb 9, 2019
ikr like they WANT us to make fun of their people

I didn't even know black people liked chicken THAT MUCH until I learned it from Dave Chappelle, for a while I spammed KFC in chats that had blacks in it until mods would step in and ban me
They don't want you to make fun of them dumb🍑ss. It's a freaking joke.