STU WHATS WITH THIS NORM BULLCRAP

Nov 14, 2019
NORM DIED BACK IN 84 STU. WHY IS THIS THE FACEBOOK NAMED AFTER HIM. YOURE A REAL CUTUP STU. SEE YOU ON THE EIGHTH ILL BRONGNTHE RIBEYES YOU BRING THE CHARCOAL. OVER AND OUT!

Apr 16, 2018
Seriously there's no way this guy's real, since you're OLD, tell us something OLD

Nov 1, 2018
PROUDHARLEYGRANDPA1955??How did you stumble upon here grandpa? Funny how this bag oof bones identity is defined by Harley motorcycles really dude his name is harley and his profile pic is harley. it means he's a covetous f🏳️‍🌈ggot and has no personality at all except for his love of HarleyTM motorcycles CRINGE

Nov 14, 2019
Seriously there's no way this guy's real, since you're OLD, tell us something OLD
SON I WAS SITTING ON A DESTROYER OFF YHE COAST OF VIETNAM WHEN YOU WERE AN ITCH IN YOUR DADDYS SACK. IM NOT OLD IM JUST SEASONED. THE OLDER THE STRATOVARIOYS, THE SWEETER THE MYSIC. SHOW SOME RESPECT.

Nov 14, 2019
WHERE THE HELL IS STU? EMAIL ME YOUR SCHEDULE ON FACEBOOK STU. ITS GOING TO BE GETTING TOO COLD TO RIDE THE BIKE THAT FAR SOON, SO I MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE THE CHEVELLE, NOT THAT THE OLD LADY WILL COMPLAIN HAHA

Nov 14, 2019
PROUDHARLEYGRANDPA1955??How did you stumble upon here grandpa? Funny how this bag oof bones identity is defined by Harley motorcycles really dude his name is harley and his profile pic is harley. it means he's a covetous f🏳️‍🌈ggot and has no personality at all except for his love of HarleyTM motorcycles CRINGE
SON I DONT RIDE ON YOUR RICEBURNERS. I ONLY RIDE MADE IN THE USA HOGS. STU SENT ME THIS LINK ON THE FACEBOOK SO WE CAN MEET UP FOR THE FALL BBQ REUNION AT HIS OKACE DOWN IN NC. WHERE IS STU?

Nov 14, 2019
STU I HAVE TO GO TO HOME DEPOT TO PICK UP SOME BLINDS FOR THE OLD LADY. ILL CHECK BACK AFTER HANNITY. OVER AND OUT.

Nov 14, 2019
STU I GOT THOSE BLINDS AND THE MISSUS IS MAKING PORK CHOPS. I CANT FIND MY GD STUD DETECTOR SO I GUESS ILL JUST HAVE TO YSE MY MIRROR HAHA. ANSWER YOUR GD PHINE STU OR SEND ME AN EMSIL HERE SO WE CAN GET THIS BBQ IRONED OUT OF THE TALKING STAGE.
OVER AND OUT

Apr 1, 2018
MAGA
TRUMP 2020
FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS
f🅰️k MOOCHELLE AND BARRY OSAMA
MAGA? Trump?
Can't believe old people actually vote or have a opinion on politics.
You would think they're so old they've seen through some political circus decades before we were even born. Apparently not.

Apr 1, 2018
Uh oh motorcycle f🏳️‍🌈g, been in the military, probably possessed by demons.
You have the sin of lust and foolishness.
I have prayed for you, may you see the light and your soul be saved before you die.

Nov 14, 2019
Uh oh motorcycle f🏳️‍🌈g, been in the military, probably possessed by demons.
You have the sin of lust and foolishness.
I have prayed for you, may you see the light and your soul be saved before you die.
WENDY DO YOU KNOW STU? HAVE YOU SEEN HIM AROUND HERE?? IM KIND OF GETTING WORRIED I HAVENT HEARD FROM HIM IN FOUR DAYS. NIT SINCE THE DAY ME AND THE OLD LADY WENT TO OLIVE GARDEN AND I GOT THE CHICKEN ALFREDO.
WHY ARE YOU BADMOUTHING MY HOG? IM NOT ADEMON, I GO TO CHURCH THREE TIMES A YEAR AND DONATE TO AIPAC JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.
STU IF YOURE LUSTENING AND CAN HEAR ME CAKL ME ON MY EMAIL AFTER LUNCH. I NEED TO LEAFBLIW TODAY OR THE MISSUS IS GOING TO HAVE MY 🍑ss FOR THANKSGIVING DINNER.
OVER AND OUT.

Nov 14, 2019
Apr 1, 2018
WENDY DO YOU KNOW STU? HAVE YOU SEEN HIM AROUND HERE??
No, the name STU has not appeared here even once. I don't even know who that is.

Why do you vote grandpa? Can't you see the left and right are all the same? The left progresses a foot then the right conserves back an inch, it's been like this ever since there's carpetbaggers and scalawags. I think the left and right are couping to hustle YOU don't you think?

Nov 14, 2019
No, the name STU has not appeared here even once. I don't even know who that is.

Why do you vote grandpa? Can't you see the left and right are all the same? The left progresses a foot then the right conserves back an inch, it's been like this ever since there's carpetbaggers and scalawags. I think the left and right are couping to hustle YOU don't you think?
IF YOU DONT VOTE YOU DONT HAVE AN6 RIGHT TO b🚺tch. IVE VOTED IN EVERY ELECTION SINCE 68 WHEN WE GOT NIXON INTOOFGICE OVER THAT COMMIE CATHOLIC MICK KENNEDY. TRICKY d♠️ck GOT THE SHAFT JUST LIKE THE DUMBOCRAPS ARE TRYING TO GIVE TO TRUMP BUT TRUMP IS TOO SMART FOR THEM. IF YOU READ Q YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. TRUST THE PLAN MISSY AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU HEAR FROM STU, I STILL GAVENT SEEN HIDE NOR HAIR FROM HIM. I GOT MY BLINDS HUNG BY THE WAY AND I TOOK MY EIFE ON A CRUISE DOWN RT 12 TO LOOK AT THE NOREASTER DAMAGE. WWG1WGA.
OVER AND OUT PATRIOTS! HOO RAH!

D

daflank

Dumbocraps
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

OK grandapa I don't mean to be rude but
there's like a meme online, the zoomers are making fun of people falling for the Left vs Right Hegelian dialectic trick
Repiblicans be like: Democrats? More like Dumocrats lolol
If you don't know what that trick is, well Lenin said "always control your opposition"

As for Q. How am I going to trust a man who covers his face, who are the organizers and participants of Q? Durrr it's some underground 💩. Yeah right, in that sense Jesus Christ would've gone underground too. Can't even pass the common sense check. I say it's just another controlled opposition, if its organizers were to be revealed nobody would've believed them. Anyways that's just my gut feel

Nov 14, 2019
Dumbocraps
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

OK grandapa I don't mean to be rude but
there's like a meme online, the zoomers are making fun of people falling for the Left vs Right Hegelian dialectic trick

If you don't know what that trick is, well Lenin said "always control your opposition"

As for Q. How am I going to trust a man who covers his face, who are the organizers and participants of Q? Durrr it's some underground 💩. Yeah right, in that sense Jesus Christ would've gone underground too. Can't even pass the common sense check. I say it's just another controlled opposition, if its organizers were to be revealed nobody would've believed them. Anyways that's just my gut feel
SON I TAKE A DIURETIC FOR MY BP BUT I DONT KNOW IF ITS LEFT OR RIGHT. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU CALL THE DEMORATS AS LONG AS YOU SHIP THEM BACK TO CHINA WHERE THEYLL BE HAPPY. JOHN LENNON WAS AN OK SONGWRITER BUT I DONT KNOW IF I WANTTO LISTEN TO HIM FOR POLITIVAL ADVICE AND YOY SHOULDNT EITHER. HE TURNED INTO A COMMUNIST HIPPY BEFORE HE WAS SHOT.
Q HAS TO KEEP HIS ID A SECRET BECAUSE THE COMMS NEED TO REMAIN SECURE SO THAT WE CAN CONITNIYE SEARCHING DIWN THE RABBIT HOLE. INFICTMENTS ARE COMING SOON AND YOU JUST NEED TO TRUST THE PLAN.
SEMOER FI OVER AND OUT HOO RAH.

Nov 14, 2019
STU DID YOU TRY TO CALL ME? I HAD A MISSED CALL ON MY JITTERBUG BUT IT CAME UP AS A BLOCKED NUMBER. TEXT ME ON THE FACEBOOK IF THAT WAS YOU STU. I NEED TO GET THIS BBQ PLAN IRONED OUT BEFOR THANKSGIVING SO I KNOW HOW MANY STEAKS TO BUY.
OVER AND OUT