>he thinks quantum computers are real

Apr 16, 2018
1571912821366.png

>never gonna make it

Do you believe this 💩??
Lemme guess, quantum computers is just an excuse that something like skynet would come into being, which will keel a lot of people. While in fact, it's just like the wizard of oz, the elites are pulling the levers keeling those people, not skynet built on quantum computers.

If you are stupid enough to believe quantum computers exist, you're a f🅰️king idiot, because all the people that invented integrated circuits are goners, today's scientists do not have the intelligence of the past scientists because the younger generations are poisoned and mislead, yes we are retarded.

Apr 16, 2018
How do I know all this?
I stopped brushing my teeth for a few months you should try

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
If you are stupid enough to believe quantum computers exist, you're a f🅰️king idiot, because all the people that invented integrated circuits are goners, today's scientists do not have the intelligence of the past scientists because the younger generations are poisoned and mislead, yes we are retarded.
ur gay u have gay

Apr 8, 2018
If it's real, why would there be massive state sponsored incentive to break encryption using ASICs?

I think Google is just blowing dumb stock holders' money, I mean how do you do an audit on a company doing unprecedented research called "quantum computing"?? Nobody knows how much it really costs so anything on the book looks kosher.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
As far as I know the quantum theory is too difficult to make sense of.

The "scientists" who research this field are a theoretical physicists, they come up with theories to support theory and repeat, they constantly disagree with each other, so much so they have to use a thing called the nobel prize to settle arguments to move on, otherwise this field will come to a complete halt, everything is smoke and mirrors.

You can call me dumb but I am not so dumb to not know not to trust something I can't understand.

Apr 1, 2018
Hi brainlet here
I just learned about quantum entanglement and I think it's complete bullcrap

So basically the light passing through the stacked crystals sometimes generate a pair of photon with the same polarization, ok ok
Now scientists say they're "entangled", if you observe one's polarization, the other one will coincide with the first one, as if there's some kind of connections. Well duh!!! They're generated with the same polarization in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok ok, if they're really entangled, why don't you alter the polarization of the first photon and see if the other one changes, well it doesn't work for 💩. So they're NOT entangled, they're just created with the same polarization in the first place.

This "entanglement" crap is like referenced by Albert EinSTEIN the child abusing liar 👺 or whatever, well he's a liar, I think

B

bel

The trick is about making you think machines are "smart" and stray away from divinity, you'll be so discouraged to ever go against the facade of power of the system

H

Hello

The "scientists" who research this field are a theoretical physicists, they come up with theories to support theory and repeat, they constantly disagree with each other, so much so they have to use a thing called the nobel prize to settle arguments to move on, otherwise this field will come to a complete halt, everything is smoke and mirrors.
Wowsers
Did you just come up with that or is it actually real?