Where is everybody????

Apr 1, 2018
I didn't get on Crippical because I wanted to watch 4chan burn to the ground as it's filled with more and more shills, if you don't post on 4chan now before it's totally subverted, you will never experience the last glimpse of 4chan. I'm just enjoying it before it's gone.......

Everyone seriously go to /pol/ and feel the radiating heat of the burning building, see for yourself

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
/pol/ used to be
>gas da 👺s race war now!!!!!!
>furer we failed you
>jesus
>conspiracies? conspiracy, singular
>ni🅱️🅱️er hate thread

now it's
>what's wrong with mixing???
>I'm a 👺/black ask me anything
>trump
>quoting main stream news everybody react
>china hate thread
>raging to liberals thread

Now I'm just shock testing the shills on 4chan to see what's going on, got me banned 4 times but it's worth it

Apr 1, 2018
Wait, why are communists always scheming? They never confront other people heart to heart treating others just as they are god created people as they are, they always try to herd the cattles using subversive methods. It's almost as if they believe they're the better people, having some sort of cognitive supremacy.

Feb 9, 2019
I didn't get on Crippical because I wanted to watch 4chan burn to the ground as it's filled with more and more shills, if you don't post on 4chan now before it's totally subverted, you will never experience the last glimpse of 4chan. I'm just enjoying it before it's gone.......

Everyone seriously go to /pol/ and feel the radiating heat of the burning building, see for yourself
That's understandable.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
>china hate thread
I never understood why /pol/ would be so stupid as to hate China
China is set up by the US just like the soviet union, a sponsored opposition.
Are /pol/ tards stupid enough to not realize that? Or people who reply to those threads are just shills? Seriously this is too f🅰️king obvious you think people wouldn't fall for the cold war trick again jeez.

R

rabbi shekelstein

Wait, why are communists always scheming? They never confront other people heart to heart treating others just as they are god created people as they are, they always try to herd the cattles using subversive methods. It's almost as if they believe they're the better people, having some sort of cognitive supremacy.
We would never do that