How come every single YouTuber before Pewdiepie died off while Pewdiepie still lives

Jun 4, 2019
Strange??
His show is so dumb, his YouTube channel is so meaningless.
He seems to be the enemy of the wsj and buzzfeed, people say he drops "red pills" and he's not racist, but I have a feeling it's staged otherwise YouTube would've thanosed him, just slowly stopped recommending his vids. He is the appointed opposing voice to redirect the natural collective thought of the community, I feel.

There are YouTubers and Redditors that had the flares there are that don't, Pewdiepie is so average and parasitic on the work of the community, he leeches on the early good memes, keeling the memes, just to make himself the meme review guy then he reviews garbage memes to make the audience into stupider normies. He continuously leeches on the host, while poisoning it.

Is it because the flame that burns Twice as bright burns half as long? That the original and hardworking YouTubers just get burned out trying to make original content, peak for a bit and die off then quit? That the ones that creates nothing but who YouTube favors are able to become the biggest star? Then YouTubers would have to sell their souls to YouTube just to earn anything on YouTube.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Then YouTubers would have to sell their souls to YouTube just to earn anything on YouTube.
The thumbnails, they call it clickbait.

Clickbait? No no no, Clickscam, ClickLie, Liars
"Bait" means to use seduction on the victim to achieve a purpose not seen by the victim, to out play, the victim actually gets to have the bait, the fish gets the worm on the hook but it loses its life.

Being lied to, you don't get what you were promised, the victim doesn't get the bait. That's the thumbnails.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
How come every single YouTuber before Pewdiepie died off while Pewdiepie still lives?

You answered your own question, because he's parasitic, he doesn't create anything, he copied, the YouTubers before him had to create and burn out.

F

FortnitePlsDie

Parasitic? He IS creative, also he made so much money he could quit anytime, but he takes on the beating of the media and won't quit, he said it.
You guys keep hating 🖕

SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE

A

Applebaum

Pewdiepie is so average and parasitic on the work of the community, he leeches on the early good memes, keeling the memes, just to make himself the meme review guy then he reviews garbage memes to make the audience into stupider normies. He continuously leeches on the host, while poisoning it.
And now he leads the community with his Minecraft let's play and memes.
Don't let a person like him touch your culture, he will catch up to it, degenerate it, put himself in the center of relevancy, then redirect it into the abyss to enslave you.
Based on his behavior, I think he's a very specific race of people