Why black people's hand and foot so weird?

Leading

Nov 4, 2019
Hey I have a real question. What is it about our black peers that make some of y'all pissy? What is it that makes you post this stuff and not feel shame? I'd be ashamed as hell

Nov 1, 2018
@Leading Can you stop spamming
It's perfectly just to divide people because humans used to build the tower of babel and god divided us for the better.
It will be against god's will to integrate different cultures.

We don't owe negros anything if any negros owe the Anglos Saxons Germanics and Asiatics for the social security which they do not contribute to and can't live without.
Prejudice is perfectly justified, however disliking negros is not prejudice, it's a response to their wickedness, even Asians hate blacks.

And yes I am addressing different races by their names, calling people black or white is pleb
1569927314092.png

A

asdf

And yes I am addressing different races by their names, calling people black or white is pleb
>Muh white people
Yeah that's just saying you're so heavily interbred within, the only thing that identifies you is the color of your skin. Never fall for the 👺 trick

Feb 9, 2019
@Leading Can you stop spamming
It's perfectly just to divide people because humans used to build the tower of babel and god divided us for the better.
It will be against god's will to integrate different cultures.

We don't owe negros anything if any negros owe the Anglos Saxons Germanics and Asiatics for the social security which they do not contribute to and can't live without.
Prejudice is perfectly justified, however disliking negros is not prejudice, it's a response to their wickedness, even Asians hate blacks.

View attachment 513
BRUH, do you have any idea of how retarded you sound right now😂🤦🏽‍♀️