Why black people's hand and foot so weird?

Apr 8, 2018
1559050837601.png
1559051418030.png

What is the line of black and brown between black people's hands and feet, that's sooo weird, what is it for?
Is it because Africans used to be animals that crawled on the ground then other races had s🚻x with them like they would do with sheep so Africans took on human form?

Apr 1, 2018
barf
ugly
That is so when they eat chocolate they don't bite their own fingers, and yes they used to eat with feet

Seriously though is it because that part of skin is meant for gripping and rubbing, those parts of skin have fast growth/generation capabilities and black pigment is too expensive to produce?

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
There is no purpose dumb🍑ss. It's just the way they're hands are made. My hands don't even look like that and I'm darker. Check your f🅰️king facts before commenting dumb🍑ss
There has got to be a purpose for that. Maybe when you raise your hands the police can see them better I don't know.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
If you look at your hand on the side, the palm side, you will see a line clearly separating dark brown and light yellow, it's sooooooooo weird.

I always just stare at black people and observe for a long time, I don't know how people in NY and DC get used to so many of them, and I like to expose them to many kinds of stimuli to see their reaction, it's awkward but it's interesting, also, it can talk😆!!!!! I am quite a researcher of ni🅱️🅱️erology you see.

It's also interesting how they live... let me tell ya

Feb 9, 2019
If you look at your hand on the side, the palm side, you will see a line clearly separating dark brown and light yellow, it's sooooooooo weird.

I always just stare at black people and observe for a long time, I don't know how people in NY and DC get used to so many of them, and I like to expose them to many kinds of stimuli to see their reaction, it's awkward but it's interesting, also, it can talk😆!!!!! I am quite a researcher of ni🅱️🅱️erology you see.

It's also interesting how they live... let me tell ya
Why are you so f🅰️king racist!!

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Why are you so f🅰️king racist!!
There isn't a thing called ni🅱️🅱️rology I'm kidding and I don't research it

(
✅Jokes on black people: 😱 that's racist
🔲Jokes on whites and asians: 😂 ha that's so funny
The first one is ticked, waiting for the second one, this will go into my studies nicely hehehe)

Feb 9, 2019
There isn't a thing called ni🅱️🅱️rology I'm kidding and I don't research it

(
✅Jokes on black people: 😱 that's racist
🔲Jokes on whites and asians: 😂 ha that's so funny
The first one is ticked, waiting for the second one, this will go into my studies nicely hehehe)
I have heard many whites say that's racist. About jokes made about them. Smh you dumb c🚺nt🙄

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
I have heard many whites say that's racist. About jokes made about them. Smh you dumb c🚺nt🙄
In your dreams blacks can never be racist🙄
80% of the content of black stand up comedy: MAN! White people!
Audience: laughter

Nov 1, 2018
He's Not " racist" he's White supremacist. Let's call it what it really is.
Durrrr white supremacit!!!
There's too much confusion going on, let me make it simple.
White = Good
Black = Bad
That's why in chess white goes first. People don't hate blacks, people hate evil. Problem?

Leading

Nov 4, 2019
White = Good
Black = Bad
That's why in chess white goes first. People don't hate blacks, people hate evil. Problem?
White = Good
Black = Bad
Did you REALLY just say black = bad lmao