Yawn

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Man, YouTube is dead, people changed/quit/burried, other platforms are so undeveloped there's hardly any personality

Last edited:

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Normies ruined memes.
Also blacks are promoted in memes and stuff recently, I would've laughed but I noticed there's too many of them, it's vastly disproportional and they're being promoted for just being black, looks like someone is trying to forcefully define comedy with blackness.
Not racist I just don't want to enjoy myself in some kind of coordinated program.
f🅰️king boring man.

Apr 8, 2018
Normies ruined memes.
Also blacks are promoted in memes and stuff recently, I would've laughed but I noticed there's too many of them, it's vastly disproportional and they're being promoted for just being black, looks like someone is trying to forcefully define comedy with blackness.
Not racist I just don't want to enjoy myself in some kind of coordinated program.
f🅰️king boring man.
Whatever dude
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Apr 1, 2018
Normies ruined memes.
f🅰️king boring man.
>he still watches memes compilation just to criticize them
>he thinks he's special
haHAAAAAAAAAAAAA