Guess who it is

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
WTF why would it be Maxmoefoe. SMH YOUR A f🅰️kING IDIOT😒😒🤣
Jeez how are you not seeing this
He settled down, he sold out, he got bullied by YouTube like a little b🚺tch now he just trying to please YouTube, he's a f🅰️king tool MATE

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Yeah that's what you think. Your a f🅰️king tool mate, SMH why are you such an 🍑sshole😒🖕🏾
1558218532213.jpg

Do you even know what a tool is?
Give me an example, please, if you can give me a correct example, I will give you 1 dollar, no joke

Apr 1, 2018
1558243166976.png
1558242941627.png

Joji

He became everything he hated, now he's a contracted mouth piece for the guys up there, the worst part is he's leading his edgy audience onto a "corrected" path like a judas goat, don't really care if he dies
A rock star life means nothing if you lose morality and integrity

Apr 8, 2018
iDubbbz
He is soooo not iDubbbz now
It's almost as if, the true iDubbbz was cloned?

The president tiers, well that's just what average middle school students think, I expected more out of you iDubbbz. Also intro is cringe and gay.

Apr 8, 2018
S tiers?
Roosevelt the cripple: liar, promised America to not go into Euro war, got in anyway, tricked Americans of German descent, ~30% at the time, to fight Germany
John Adams: got into S tier for "not owning slave", WOW, only 1.6% of Americans owned slaves at the peak of slavery, how is he special

These are just facts that anyone can dig up by being just a little bit more critical on the internet, iDubbbz must know this to some degree but he pretended to be dumb, in fact the whole video he pretended to be dumb in the way he speaks, to go with the flow as if he's not white, Judas!

Apr 1, 2018
Who is still watching YouTube for entertainment nowadays, it's like watching a great musical in which the tone of music never changes.
Maybe it's for searching videos for "how to clean the gutter" but anything else it's really 💩.

Somebody needs to invent a video encoding tool that turns YouTube into a huge hard drive, like if you want to save a file, the tool encodes the data into a plain video file that's like an average blog, but it has encoded data in it. Then YouTube will have to turn down videos that are "too boring to be on the platform" to prevent people using it as a infinite OneDrive, but a lot of TriHards nobodies will be affected so they realize the true nature of YouTube instead of actually investing time in it believing. YouTube Must Perish.