Construction of Normie Database

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I want to build a normie database, I can build the API for that, but what characteristics should be included?
  1. Normie Source
  2. Normie username
  3. Normie Insertion Date
  4. Normie recorded behavior
  5. ...?
I need ideas for those

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Yeah forgot to tell you guys

Normie Watch Chrome Extension is half complete
Select normie's name, press Alt+N, the extension pops up, the normie name and the page URL is auto filled.
normie watch chrome extension.PNG

Menu:
normie watch chrome extension menu.PNG

You can search normies in the drop down menu.

I think I'll host the normie search site at normiewatch.crippical.org or something, it's not built yet, suggestions?

Also registered users on Crippical can enter early alpha.

Apr 8, 2018
For f🅰️k sake we aren't worthy.
Lololollololololololo, let's go dude

The color theme needs to match Crippical color theme.
Since there is a login button on the extension, maybe Crippical notification integration?

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Now that I think of it, this is so dumb. It might not be a good idea to categorize individual usernames.
As the volume of the database grow, more people would be offended, because regular people can't stand any negative criticism, not anyone can take a slap on his face and be like "wtf lol" or "That's right, I'm bad, b🚺tch".

People will rage and it will be social justice going against it.

You will tilt if others bm you, when it's desperate, you say others are cyber-bullying you.
Maybe you say: well that would not be me! It will be you Jimmy, it will be.

Apr 1, 2018
People love to point fingers and can't stand criticism, I think that's really what makes it difficult.

@Morte Maybe you should make it clear that it's about people's online personalities and it's just other users criticizing their public online behavior, others are free to comment on them since they have made their stuff public, it's the freedom of speech.

Never categorize real name or include personal information.

Apr 1, 2018
Haha there's actually a gov website about it? Micromanagement, that's where the tax money went.

It really comes down to whoever has the moral high ground in the situation, you put a crying kid on camera you can convey anything, a sane grown man speaking the truth has less power convincing the gullible public.

The days of being tough, "man up" and take criticism has gone, it's about who's the "victim", proud to be a victim.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Death threat #1 ding ding ding
Thought you were going to play the victim card and say it's discrimination, went out to test it.