ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
*jumps on the counter
IM PICKLE RICK WABALABADUB DUBBBBBBB!
*jumps down and rolls on the floor
REEE REEE REEEEEE

Apr 1, 2018
You're literally using a computer with billions transistors to post that comment so shut the f🅰️k up
I am sure the people who invented computers in the 20th century had divine intellect, we didn't invent 💩 in the 21st century since most of us don't have souls anymore.
NGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU STFU

D

ddddddddddddddd

I am sure the people who invented computers in the 20th century had divine intellect, we didn't invent 💩 in the 21st century since most of us don't have souls anymore.
NGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU STFU
Don't even call "us", you're not one of us, you're a weirdo one in a million retard, go be a nun if you want it so much

B

BigNut

Isn't like Rick Sanchez is a 👺? I mean Sanchez is a 👺ish name, also based on his nihilistic and blasphemous behavior yeah he is.

We don't know if Mrs. Sanchez is also 👺ish, who gave birth to Beth, who mothered Morty and Summer.
So his grandsons are could be 👺ish, that is if Rick married to a 👺, the show never specified.

The story line is wicked
Beth married to a cowardly goyim who fathered Morty and Summer "wrongly" as you can see when Rick constantly criticized Jerry, so Rick the 👺 took his grandchildren to adventures, grooming them towards a personality just like him, so it's a show of the salvation of 👺s🤔