The plan worked

Apr 8, 2018
No they didn't dumb🍑ss. All my teachers went to college and got a motherf🅰️king degree, I can't say the same for u. I'm pretty sure you f🅰️king dropped out, you sexist retard
I thought it worked like that once, I respected them, turned out the teachers weren't as decent as I thought, they are full of 💩, they are incapable of actually doing anything, and most of them are inhuman.

I asked my physics teacher what does the clamp-on meter that electricians use on power line do, what does it measure.
"Heh you can't measure current outside a wire, it has to be in series".
That was a current meter f🅰️king idiot.

Last edited:
I

infinityandbeyond

ok I get it, you guys are just coming up with excuses to mess with this girl, f🅰️king 🍑ssholes, I hope the police arrest you for cyber bullying on the internet

Apr 1, 2018
ok I get it, you guys are just coming up with excuses to mess with this girl, f🅰️king 🍑ssholes, I hope the police arrest you for cyber bullying on the internet
WHAAAAAAAAAAT? HOW AM I THE BULLY, YOU'RE FALLING FOR HER TRICKS

I bet
I bet SEXY BRATZ DOLL BICH wants some of us to call her a "ni🅱️🅱️er" right in her face just so she could be the victim to accuse all of us

Just say it YOU WANT IT, let's just get it over with jeez

Feb 9, 2019
WHAAAAAAAAAAT? HOW AM I THE BULLY, YOU'RE FALLING FOR HER TRICKS

I bet
I bet SEXY BRATZ DOLL BICH wants some of us to call her a "ni🅱️🅱️er" right in her face just so she could be the victim to accuse all of us

Just say it YOU WANT IT, let's just get it over with jeez
No i don't want that. You think u know everything u dumb b🚺tch

F

FortnitePlsDie

This girl is honestly obnoxious
I get it she's black or whatever but like she doesn't need to act like a queen, not with that weight
She should honestly be put in her place, food for hungry African kids or whatever 🙄