Apr 8, 2018
Guys I figured it out
We cap the topic we talk above 100 IQ, she won't be able to respond
She'll be on our left side of the bell curve

Last edited:

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
It's basically because I'm black female and don't like people insulting others for no reason. That's literally the reason why😐
>People be mean
>oh I see what's going on, up in here, it's because I'm BLACK!!!!

>McDonald ice machine just happen to break on you

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2019
>People be mean

>McDonald ice machine just happen to break on you
I'm not saying that I need to be respected like a queen, but all of you guys on this stupid website make threads about me, calls me names and just messed with me. You guys don't mess with anyone else but me. Why?🤨

Nov 1, 2018
I'm not saying that I need to be respected like a queen, but all of you guys on this stupid website make threads about me, calls me names and just messed with me. You guys don't mess with anyone else but me. Why?🤨
Ok you got me, it's because you're black, my bad my bad.

Jokes aside whenever we're talking about some topic using 130 IQ, you come in here and just bombard us with 70 IQ reactions, I don't want to believe it's a conspiracy, but it's so retarded I think you're trying to dumb us down or to steer the conversation into some sort of context that is to be discussed only.

It seems everyone has an agenda nowadays but you are pushing it too hard I just feel like messing with you.
1558361164193.png

Feb 9, 2019
Ok you got me, it's because you're black, my bad my bad.

Jokes aside whenever we're talking about some topic using 130 IQ, you come in here and just bombard us with 70 IQ reactions, I don't want to believe it's a conspiracy, but it's so retarded I think you're trying to dumb us down or to steer the conversation into some sort of context that is to be discussed only.

It seems everyone has an agenda nowadays but you are pushing it too hard I just feel like messing with you.
View attachment 465
Ok well you don't have to call me dumb for not knowing that crap. Besides the crap yall talk about on here is nothing that you learn in school nothing and I'm the dumb one. Maybe actually talk about something worth talking about instead of making fun of youtubers or women😐😒

Feb 9, 2019
You think what school defines smart is smart and distancing from school is dumb?
The dumb failed kids who can't make any money on the streets grow up to be teachers, yikes
No they didn't dumb🍑ss. All my teachers went to college and got a motherf🅰️king degree, I can't say the same for u. I'm pretty sure you f🅰️king dropped out, you sexist retard