Maxmoefoe is drifting into normieland

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
First of all what are these Ali-A f🅰️king bull💩 thumbnails?
1555775712420.png
1555775730225.png
1555775741298.png
1555775751736.png
1555775778408.png

Also every video is the same except for the intro part, I suppose YouTube detects this format and trys to recommend this to further inflict brain damage to idiots, so they can't possibly think of going off the site.
This format should've been stopped a year ago, why is he still doing it, this is soooooo borrrrrrrrrrrinng 1555777082265.png 1555777082265.png 1555777082265.png 1555777082265.png 1555777082265.png 1555777082265.png 1555777082265.png

Why is he still on YouTube, the cen&o$ed normie hollywood trying to appeal to millennials site where independent creators are treated worse than cattles, max has to push apparels to pay his bills.
Get off the f🅰️king boat man, stop being such a p🚺ssy, maxmoehoe, you're such a b🚺tch, god f🅰️king damn.

Max, just go suck d♠️cks, I know you're a cute guy, I am sure a lot of people want to get a piece of that mouth when you dressed up like a woman in those episodes.
You can setup a lewd Patreon channel, I am sure you'll make 100x what you're making now. Hell, I'd actually pay for your Patreon posts rather than going to yiff.party

Stop max stop, you don't want this, you know YouTube can shut you down any minute for being a little bit edgy, but that's who you are max, stop making this normie 💩.

Feb 9, 2019
View attachment 429 View attachment 430 View attachment 431 View attachment 432 View attachment 433

Also every video is the same except for the intro part, I suppose YouTube detects this format and trys to recommend this to further inflict brain damage to idiots, so they can't possibly think of going off the site.
This format should've been stopped a year ago, why is he still doing it, this is soooooo borrrrrrrrrrrinng View attachment 434 View attachment 434 View attachment 434 View attachment 434 View attachment 434 View attachment 434 View attachment 434

Why is he still on YouTube, the cen&o$ed normie hollywood trying to appeal to millennials site where independent creators are treated worse than cattles, max has to push apparels to pay his bills.
Get off the f🅰️king boat man, stop being such a p🚺ssy, maxmoehoe, you're such a b🚺tch, god f🅰️king damn.

Max, just go suck d♠️cks, I know you're a cute guy, I am sure a lot of people want to get a piece of that mouth when you dressed up like a woman in those episodes.
You can setup a lewd Patreon channel, I am sure you'll make 100x what you're making now. Hell, I'd actually pay for your Patreon posts rather than going to yiff.party

Stop max stop, you don't want this, you know YouTube can shut you down any minute for being a little bit edgy, but that's who you are max, stop making this normie 💩.
OHHH I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT LILYS REACTION WOULD BE WHEN SHE SEES THIS THREAD. SHE LOVES MAX WITH ALL HER HEART, another thing leave maxmoefoe alone he can do what he wants to do you f🅰️king f🏳️‍🌈ggot this weboste is 💩 anyways your just jealous because hes actually making money, his thumbnails are fine also, hes not a normie your a normie and if he was one so what stop being mean about people you dont know you f🏳️‍🌈ggot if you have soo many negative things to say about him UNSUB YOU f🅰️kING d♠️ck.😡😡😡

Feb 9, 2019
View attachment 429 View attachment 430 View attachment 431 View attachment 432 View attachment 433

This format should've been stopped a year ago, why is he still doing it, this is soooooo borrrrrrrrrrrinng View attachment 434 View attachment 434 View attachment 434 View attachment 434 View attachment 434 View attachment 434 View attachment 434

Max, just go suck d♠️cks, I know you're a cute guy, I am sure a lot of people want to get a piece of that mouth when you dressed up like a woman in those episodes..
WHAT ARE YOU f🅰️kING GAY

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I was watching maxmoefoe when he was prank calling folks in town, as we talked earlier, you're a newf🏳️‍🌈g to maxmoefoe.

The platform forces creators to produce normie trash to turn people brain dead while trying to rob creators of their rightful earnings, and max is bending over backwards to find the small common denominator between platform's appeal and normie's interest, I have seen him living in a creative paradise a few years back, but now he's a slave, the platform is draining his brain juice drop by drop.

You're watching a man losing his ingenuity and integrity but you're unable to feel the loss because you like many normies, have no soul.
You're unable to understand the problem, all you can do is reflecting your lower chakras of primal stupidity.

Apr 8, 2018
Over the years maxmoefoe has gotten his individuality drained out of him because YouTube continuously slapped him around, he has given up.

You know why youtube isn't kicking him off? He's practicing materialistic consumption and has a kid audience that's why, he's corrupting the youth, he's like the unbox therapy guy, for kids, with emphasis on funny non-stop consumption. He's one of them now, he's making kids believe it's ok to buy and unbox everyday, getting them used to meaningless consumption.
"oh look at this plastic treestump I unboxed with pikachu on it huh huh huh, I'm unpacking a pack of pokemon cards like an gambler pissing my money away huh huh huh, I bought a bunch of 💩 from japan huh huh huh..."
Maxmoefoe pokemon videos are all about buying and opening new 💩 with absolutely no self control, absolute consumerism and degeneracy, I know he's completely sane and just trying to make some money but he's being put on the stage to say this, he's not walking on the stage to say this, if he's not preaching the religion of consumption, YouTube will not put him on the stage. You see, every active creator on YouTube has a place.

I don't care what jokes you put in there max, your format doesn't change, and that format is consumption and nothing else, you are cancer in a bad way, you are being a judas goat.

Last edited:

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Maxmoefoe got a girlfriend and a house mortgage he's settling down guys

M

MrCringe6000

Never noticed the level of consumption in max's video
what the f🅰️k, now I see it I can't unsee it
the continuous unboxing and random pokemon booster pack sprinkled all over the video, very addictive I see