Why is it important to expose the cattle to nihilism before enslavement?

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Do you see the pattern?
1555472339759.png

Last edited:
F

Forky9

desertion of god
adoption of materialistic idols
material controlled by capitalists
enslaved by capitalists

O

okay

desertion of god
adoption of materialistic idols
material controlled by capitalists
enslaved by capitalists
That's atheism retard

This is how to tame a camel:
You strap it down when it's a baby, the baby camel struggles to break free, gives up
When it's all grown up, you carry a small stick, whenever you want to "park" the camel, you stick the stick the ground, the big camel will never try to escape

It is important to break down the "id" of a person to enslave it, that is how nihilism works. If the person does not give a 💩 about the world and his own consciousness, his own integrity, "nothing matters", he will endure all the abuse, because there's no reason not to, it's just the "environment".

Like when you eat a burger, wait what junk food tax?? Welp, it is what it is. When you park your car, wait I need to pay parking fee?? My great grandpa cultivated this land and my dad paved the road, why should I pay?? Isn't the empty side of the road meant for parkiing anyways? I'm not driving onto soomeone's property am I?? Whatever I'll just get on with it. When you buy drugs, wait the cost of the drug is only a few cents but it costs 50 bucks cause it's patented, I guess they really spent a hell lot of money researching it huh, wait what the government funded the research?? I paid for the research why do I need to pay for the patent?? Whatever I'll just get on with it.

Apr 1, 2018
Like when you eat a burger, wait what junk food tax?? Welp, it is what it is. When you park your car, wait I need to pay parking fee?? My great grandpa cultivated this land and my dad paved the road, why should I pay?? Isn't the empty side of the road meant for parkiing anyways? I'm not driving onto soomeone's property am I?? Whatever I'll just get on with it. When you buy drugs, wait the cost of the drug is only a few cents but it costs 50 bucks cause it's patented, I guess they really spent a hell lot of money researching it huh, wait what the government funded the research?? I paid for the research why do I need to pay for the patent?? Whatever I'll just get on with it.
Why are you so fired up? That's totally unrelated.
Wait... Holy 💩 this guy is about to boom a walmart