Ima give it back

Feb 9, 2019
That's exactly what I just said, nobody's explaining WHY they did it.
You don't do something just because you could do it, what is the motive, you could keel yourself right now but you don't want to, because there's no motive
UGH THATS BECAUSE THERE IS NO EXPLANATION FOR WHY THEY DID IT. THE ONLY EXPLANATION THAT I CAN GIVE YOUBIS BECAUSE THEY COULD DO IT. IS YOUR BRAIN SMALL YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS 💩 ALREADY

N

Null

UGH THATS BECAUSE THERE IS NO EXPLANATION FOR WHY THEY DID IT. THE ONLY EXPLANATION THAT I CAN GIVE YOUBIS BECAUSE THEY COULD DO IT. IS YOUR BRAIN SMALL YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS 💩 ALREADY
Maybe it's your brain that's too small for not asking why
Some people always cry they were mistreated but never tell you why

Feb 9, 2019
Maybe it's your brain that's too small for not asking why
Some people always cry they were mistreated but never tell you why
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST LUCKIESR PERSON EVER BECAUSE IF I KNEW WERE YOU LIVED IN 5 MINUTES YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD BECAUSE IF YOUR TRASHY 🍑ss MOUTH

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
SHE'S FINALLY GONE!!!!!!!!!!
🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Democracy is rule by the majority, lynching is folks practicing direct democracy when other means of justice are unavailable, it's not done nowadays.

SEXY BRATZ DOLL BICH is such a bimbo, she wants a Bureaucracy that benefits the privileged minority at the cost of the majority, not Democracy

M

MrCringe6000

All you white people on this stupid website have been being racist and sexist to me and that girl lily lots of times and I'm sick of it especially with the racist stuff let me take u guys back in time a bit during slavery when blacks were held as practically dogs and horses for white but at that time the animals got treated better than us. We couldn't even fight back at that time like me do know because if we even tried to hit one of yall we would have been dragged out of our houses that same night and the. Lynched or shot. I had a private conversation with that girl lily last week and she said that her grandma had a white teacher and he called the whole class ni🅱️🅱️as yep and her great grandma was almost raped by a white man. Back then was horrible for blacks. Fun fact: Did you know that back in the day If a black person looked a white person in they eyes they would have been keeled without warning because it was considered breaking the law. Remember the story of emmet till the 14 year old black kid who was keeled horribly because someone claimed he whistled at a white woman. Yeah people this stuff really happens lily has an uncle who gets pulled over a lot because of his colour height and his car. You know why because these white police dont like that her uncle has all these nice things they just dont like that. Black people have been treated with disrespect since the 13th century and it's still going on today. So my question is. Is why we treat whites with respect when yall dont even treat us with respect. And I'm just gonna say this to yall in ya faces I'm not gonna respect a bunch if red necked cr🍪ckers who calls me and lily ni🅱️🅱️as and say were dumb. Now take a look in the mirror and what do you see I see a stupid dumb h🏳nky looking at me oh wait that stupid dumb hinky is me. Also morte stop getting on me fir saying h🏳nky and cr🍪cker when they saying ni🅱️🅱️a JUST STOP!!!.

Hopefully this speech helped yall understand what we have to go through every single day and how yall go it soo easy. STOP BEING RACIST AND THEN ILL STOP SAYING h🏳nky AND cr🍪cker BUT TILL THEN THANKS FOR READING YOU HONKYS🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿FUK YALL ALL
This lazy welfare schwine needs to know her place

Let's do some quick calculations
There were 3.9 million slaves in US 1860, now there are 47 million black people in the US, white people should owe less than 1/10 of the "guilt" if white population didn't grow but white population 10x since 1860, so white people owe 0.829% of the guilt of their ancestors.

That stands except black people were given 40 acres of land and a mule, free of charge from the federal government, each upon being freed, that's the reparations, they sold their land for a quick profit because they were lazy.

Look she's constantly reaching her hand out as if society owes her something, the society doesn't owe her jack 💩, lazy entitlement black hand-out generation.

Feb 9, 2019
This lazy welfare schwine needs to know her place

Let's do some quick calculations
There were 3.9 million slaves in US 1860, now there are 47 million black people in the US, white people should owe less than 1/10 of the "guilt" if white population didn't grow but white population 10x since 1860, so white people owe 0.829% of the guilt of their ancestors.

That stands except black people were given 40 acres of land and a mule, free of charge from the federal government, each upon being freed, that's the reparations, they sold their land for a quick profit because they were lazy.

Look she's constantly reaching her hand out as if society owes her something, the society doesn't owe her jack 💩, lazy entitlement black hand-out generation.
This thread is a week old and you're just now replying SMH😒 f🅰️k off you guest c🚺nt

Nov 1, 2018
This thread is a week old and you're just now replying SMH😒 f🅰️k off you guest c🚺nt
The f🅰️king truth bomb, uh oh, she doesn't like it, she just wants that reparation muhnay

except black people were given 40 acres of land and a mule, free of charge from the federal government, each upon being freed, that's the reparations
Wait, 40 acres? That's too much, give it back!!!! That's too much!!!!!!!!!! GIVE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!