>Be female

Feb 9, 2019
[QUOTE="ChefBigDog, post: 3381,
Was Null right? Do you lack comprehension of some feature packs of English language because your people never deleloped such language features on their own?[/QUOTE]
I remember me and lily had a private conversation about "You people" And her mother said her grandma was called a ni🅱️🅱️a by her white teacher and her great grandma who is 90 years old still living was almost raped by a white man.

Apr 8, 2018
Girls today are demoralized and uneducated, degrees really don't prove you smart if you can't even do housework
Compared to my great grandma my grandma has less motherly virtues, my mom has even less.
Girls today are even more unmotherly, materialistic, provocative, and skill-less, f🅰️king thots, thinking they can live like Nicki Minaj or some hollywood wh🚺re figures, I don't even want to get married ever.

Feb 9, 2019
Girls today are demoralized and uneducated, degrees really don't prove you smart if you can't even do housework
Compared to my great grandma my grandma has less motherly virtues, my mom has even less.
Girls today are even more unmotherly, materialistic, provocative, and skill-less, f🅰️king thots, thinking they can live like Nicki Minaj or some hollywood wh🚺re figures, I don't even want to get married ever.
Your a f🅰️king virgin aren't you. Also girls are smarter than boys. Also white men only care about one thing and that's white men so I'm not shocked that you hate black people and women. Your a selfish white man.