Do women have souls?

Apr 8, 2018
1555099596389.png

Do they? Do they have souls?

Are they tools of reproduction and nursery, or are they capable of laying out plans to achieve a goal?
Do they have honor and integrity, or do they follow whoever has the most bling?
Can they cooperate in groups larger than 2 for long periods of time?

Apr 8, 2018
I hear children without fatherly figures are more likely to be criminals, which is an indication that they have been brought up by someone who has no soul.

I am not an incel guys, I had s🚻x before, I just have doubts, me male friends all have characters and souls, but female friends, no, I feel like they have no soul, they're just "living their lives".

I had a few middle school class mates, female, that went to get physics or mechanical/electrical engineering degree, but they couldn't even fix their cars or furniture. I never had an electrical engineering degree but I always look into things and fix 💩, I just want to know how things work. But them, no, they have no curiosity toward god's creations.

Also they are terrible cooks if they have not been properly trained for years, it's just cooking 💩 how is it hard. JUST COOK ARE YOU RETARDED? WHY IS IT SO BITTER? WHY IS IT TARRED? WHY IS IT SO GOD DAMN BLAND? It's ok if it's one time, but every single f🅰️king time. Does this mean the only way women can provide food to their offspring is through their tits?

No, it's the soul, it has to be the soul.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2019
View attachment 416
Do they? Do they have souls?

Are they tools of reproduction and nursery, or are they capable of laying out plans to achieve a goal?
Do they have honor and integrity, or do they follow whoever has the most bling?
Can they cooperate in groups larger than 2 for long periods of time?
Yes they do have souls do men have brains is the real question. Have you seen YouTube well maybe that's why girls live longer than boys. You sexist retard

Feb 9, 2019
I hear children without fatherly figures are more likely to be criminals, which is an indication that they have been brought up by someone who has no soul.

I am not an incel guys, I had s🚻x before, I just have doubts, me male friends all have characters and souls, but female friends, no, I feel like they have no soul, they're just "living their lives".

I had a few middle school class mates, female, that went to get physics or mechanical/electrical engineering degree, but they couldn't even fix their cars or furniture. I never had an electrical engineering degree but I always look into things and fix 💩, I just want to know how things work. But them, no, they have no curiosity toward god's creations.

Also they are terrible cooks if they have not been properly trained for years, it's just cooking 💩 how is it hard. JUST COOK ARE YOU RETARDED? WHY IS IT SO BITTER? WHY IS IT TARRED? WHY IS IT SO GOD DAMN BLAND? It's ok if it's one time, but every single f🅰️king time. Does this mean the only way women can provide food to their offspring is through their tits?

No, it's the soul, it has to be the soul.
You know what I'm done I'm soo f🅰️king done

Apr 8, 2018
Yes they do have souls do men have brains is the real question. Have you seen YouTube well maybe that's why girls live longer than boys. You sexist retard
The fact that you're still using YouTube after they demonetized so many YouTubers for not complying to their agenda and allowing media giants to copystrike fair use videos means you have no brain or soul.

Feb 9, 2019
The fact that you're still using YouTube after they demonetized so many YouTubers for not complying to their agenda and allowing media giants to copystrike fair use videos means you have no brain or soul.
The fact that your still talking to me when I say stfu to you all the damn time shows you have no f🅰️king brain

Feb 9, 2019
Which has nothing to do with soul

That's BECAUSE men have soul we fight and die for what we believe, we get drafted to f🅰️king Vietnam, not women
OK f🅰️k ALL OF YOU GUYS WOMEN ARE BETTER YOU GUYS ARE ALL JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE BLACK WOMEN AND WHITE WOMEN ALSO BLACK MEN ALL HAVE A HISTORY MONTH AND WHITE MEN DON'T WELL SORRY THAT YOUR HEADS ARE AS BLANK AS YOUR SKIN

Nov 1, 2018
OK f🅰️k ALL OF YOU GUYS WOMEN ARE BETTER YOU GUYS ARE ALL JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE BLACK WOMEN AND WHITE WOMEN ALSO BLACK MEN ALL HAVE A HISTORY MONTH AND WHITE MEN DON'T WELL SORRY THAT YOUR HEADS ARE AS BLANK AS YOUR SKIN
We don't need a history month charade

We made the rest of the history, we invented the wheel, metal, compass, printing press, gun powder, we discovered the America, went to the moon, we invented TCP/IP which is used to build the internet.
Cause we have like, souls?

Last edited: