The internet is rigged

N

Null

Of course you can find some great book on the Internet but who does that, I listened to some old people that don't even know what a SIM card is, and I was baffled by their understanding of what is going on today, the memes the alt right the f🅰️king honk honk pepe, everything has a purpose.

I think the purpose of the internet is to create so much convenience and entertainment so the masses are unable to refuse the information that is being spoon fed.

The truth and the facts are not important on the internet, what's important is opinions, opinions from stupid relatable people, ready to be spread to another person it's like a contagious disease.

Stop using the new media as a source of information.
Stop using the new media as a form of entertainment.
Everything that's displayed on your screen is cherry picked by an invisible hand.

Apr 1, 2018
This is you:
runs to the middle of the street
*ahem STOP STOP DRINKING THE WATER, THE WATER IS POISONED
*STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DRINKING!!!!!
Gets dragged into the cookoo hospital, murmurs "the water is poisoned the water is poisoned..."

People still drinking water gulp gulp gulp gulp

Apr 8, 2018
Everything that's displayed on your screen is cherry picked by an invisible hand.
You make it sound so bad, how else do service providers decide what users see? Keywords? That's retarded.

I've done recommendation processing solutions for a few clients
Basically user behaviors are logged to AWS Lambda for data structuring, then it's uploaded to DynamoDB and the batch is uploaded periodically to P3 for regression training, then the model will be uploaded to web servers for evaluation, the ads and posts are fed into the model, the most relevant results come out the other end and pop up in user's feed with minor filtering.

Last edited:
N

Null

You make it sound so bad, how else do service providers decide what users see? Keywords? That's retarded.

I've done recommendation processing solutions for a few clients
Basically user behaviors are logged to AWS Lambda for data structuring, then it's uploaded to DynamoDB and the batch is uploaded periodically to P3 for regression training, then the model will be uploaded to web servers for evaluation, the ads and posts are fed into the model, the most relevant results come out the other end and pop up in user's feed with minor filtering.
Wait, what do you do exactly?

Nov 1, 2018
I miss the old days when I could post a Minecraft video and get 2k+ views for no reason. I was just a 12 year old kid screaming into a 💩ty mic and reacting to random 💩 every day.

Nowadays it's impossible to do that on any game, you'll get no views, WTF. In 2015-2016 that's when views started drying up, 2017 adpocalypse or something, but I knew that't just a cover up, I just quit man, if that's not rigged I don't know what is.

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I've experienced it as an admin, the moment people started talking 💩 about YouTube instead of the YouTube personalities on Crippical, our top places on Google search started dropping off like flies 😢.