Dr. Disrespect Rebranding

Apr 8, 2018
  1. Blood boiling Red theme => Gender neutral pink theme
  2. Slick Daddy club => Champion's Club
  3. Addition of "Miss Assassin"
  4. Avoidance of crude language
  5. Well prepared comeback after "cheat on wife"
Everything seem to be interlacing together, what is the purpose? What do they mean? What kind of normie is he trying to attract?

Apr 1, 2018
When he keeled his teammate for a motorbike seat, that's the blood boiling doc I like to see, that lives up to the doctor disrespect name.

He was initially made to be an evil character, now it's so wholesome it's unbelievable.

He is not a character that disrespects anything in his way anymore, he only disrespects trolls that left a hateful comment("flapping his gum"), disappointed. Playing words with a troll doesn't really show what a god the character he is.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
This is one of the comments of that video of him shooting teammate for a seat, soft core brain dead normies man.
drdisrespect comment.PNG

Giving up non-mainstream character to absorb these normies? That has never happened on YouTube/Twitch before! (t1,greek,)

Like, his evilness has worn off, all that's left is his c👌ckiness for people to worship.

Apr 8, 2018
He still has the good skills that any professional streamer who plays 8 hours a day has, it's just, I don't know, without the evil character it's just another shroud, yeah, too shroudy, a c👌cky shroud probably.

Apr 8, 2018
Why is everyone blasting him? It's just what he has to do.

He has to act like he owns the guy who calls him racist, then get schooled and never do multi-language joke again.
That's what a entertainer has to do, what is he supposed to do?
The original doc character just isn't doable as a mass entertainer.

What's left is an average montage maker that's extra c👌cky.

B

beary

It'll be hilarious if he cheats on his wife AGAIN, then he's gonna be the real TWO TIME!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Imagine every time he says "Two time".
He banned the CD emote and he's going to ban people saying TWO TIME? Go doctor go!

S

susan

Is he still relevant?
His skill was ok, I was watching because of his personality.
When he became a trend-chasing Fortnite player I quit watching him. Passion my 🍑ss, I lost respect for him.
Literally talking "speed violence momentum" mombo jumbo to a bunch of elementary school kids that watches anyone on the front page of Twitch.

A

anon

Slick Daddy club => Champion's Club
Probably because his demographics have gotten so young, he doesn't want to make the parents of his 12-year-old fan base feel inadequate.
Paying for your kid's membership for some other slick daddy? Parents want themselves to be the loving authoritative figure.