I noticed something

Apr 8, 2018
The thread ender is almost always SEXY BRATZ DOLL BICH, every time she speaks, it's so normie and dumb, nobody wants to talk anymore.
It's funny that she always says "UGH🙄", but I believe everyone is doing this but not saying this every time she scrambles other's conversation with her stupidity.

She is extremely aggressive, every time she gets pissed off, she assumes it's white power that's working against her, or there must be some conspiracy or some sort that picks on her because she's black, she is so racist. She's a loud mouthed black hag.

I went on this site because I used to love memes back when not everyone was doing it and memes were original, edgy offensive and funny, but after everyone's dad started to doing memes and started to enjoy watered down memes that are used to push agenda, I started to hate memes and found this site that analyzes what the hell is going on with the content on the internet. Everyone here is toxic and mean but I loved it. Except for SEXY BRATZ DOLL BICH, she is toxic but a complete f🅰️king idiot.

I like her for the fact that she can sling 💩 pretty far but I don't like her because her brain is too small.

Apr 8, 2018
Also she likes the normified maxmoefoe A LOT, and she's a voluntary thought police and pushes agendas willingly
She should honestly f🅰️k herself

Feb 9, 2019
The thread ender is almost always SEXY BRATZ DOLL BICH, every time she speaks, it's so normie and dumb, nobody wants to talk anymore.
It's funny that she always says "UGH🙄", but I believe everyone is doing this but not saying this every time she scrambles other's conversation with her stupidity.

She is extremely aggressive, every time she gets pissed off, she assumes it's white power that's working against her, or there must be some conspiracy or some sort that picks on her because she's black, she is so racist. She's a loud mouthed black hag.

I went on this site because I used to love memes back when not everyone was doing it and memes were original, edgy offensive and funny, but after everyone's dad started to doing memes and started to enjoy watered down memes that are used to push agenda, I started to hate memes and found this site that analyzes what the hell is going on with the content on the internet. Everyone here is toxic and mean but I loved it. Except for SEXY BRATZ DOLL BICH, she is toxic but a complete f🅰️king idiot.

I like her for the fact that she can sling 💩 pretty far but I don't like her because her brain is too small.
Ok wow is this supposed to affect me in any kind of way because it's not working

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
@SEXY BRATZ DOLL BICH
I don't want this site to be an echo chamber but you're just too typical of a normie, you're soo stupid you're making us look like morons hanging out with you, not that we want to, you spam your useless reactions with no thoughts what-so-ever everywhere, who cares

you should've stayed on facebook, just post pictures of what you're about to eat and expect an reaction from your distant classmate

Feb 9, 2019
@SEXY BRATZ DOLL BICH
I don't want this site to be an echo chamber but you're just too typical of a normie, you're soo stupid you're making us look like morons hanging out with you, not that we want to, you spam your useless reactions with no thoughts what-so-ever everywhere, who cares

you should've stayed on facebook, just post pictures of what you're about to eat and expect an reaction from your distant classmate
What why do you guys hate me soo much

Apr 1, 2018
What why do you guys hate me soo much
You're alright, not a very good speaker or a thinker but you do what you believe is right, which is often wrong, but it makes you a good person
You're an oblivious foul mouthed c🚺nt but you're just fun to talk to

Just think before you post anything, most of the times you look like an idiot giving out reactions that nobody cares about

Apr 8, 2018
You're alright, not a very good speaker or a thinker but you do what you believe is right, which is often wrong, but it makes you a good person

Just think before you post anything, most of the times you look like an idiot giving out reactions that nobody cares about
The moment you said she's "often wrong" is the moment she went, nothing else good will change her mind about you

Feb 9, 2019

Ok thanks for being honest

N

Narf

Yes I do have friends and I go back to college this Tuesday. Where plenty of my friends go to
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard
You don't have any "friend" other than your current classmate, and you don't even know whether they are your friend at all because they're stuck with you anyway, you can't even come up with a friend other than your current classmate, and these "friends" you have now are going to "bye b🚺tch" after you're through with college, like all the other "friends" you had during your 20 years of life in school, this is so sad
:'(

Feb 9, 2019
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard
You don't have any "friend" other than your current classmate, and you don't even know whether they are your friend at all because they're stuck with you anyway, you can't even come up with a friend other than your current classmate, and these "friends" you have now are going to "bye b🚺tch" after you're through with college, like all the other "friends" you had during your 20 years of life in school, this is so sad
:'(
STFU YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING ANOUT MY LIFE YOU f🅰️kING DUMBASSS ni🅱️🅱️A I HOPE U DIE I HOPE U DIE I HOPE U DIE IMA PRAY THAT YOU f🅰️kING DIE YOU SELFISH 🍑sshole

N

Narf

This stupid b🚺tch is reacting again, now with emojis? KYS
She never learns guys just kick her and lift my ip block