Memes are dead, stop it, get some help

Apr 1, 2018
MEMES ARE DEAD YOUR DAD JUST IS
Your mom got knocked up by pizza boy for a large pepperoni then she aborted you drinking nail polish then she put you ina shoe box floating down the river then your seedless step dad picked you up claiming you're his baby to escape the ridicule of the family then he returned you to Amazon then Amazon mailed you back saying we don't refund retarded items then he escaped again to Mexico and became the legendary salesman called "the black ni🅱️🅱️er"

Last edited:

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't really f🅰️king care tbh, I jumped off meme wagon back when dank meme compilation was popping up in my feed back in 2017, a popular meme template pops up every week it's not even that good

Now meme is just a medium for social engineers to deliver agendas to the gullible who think they're trendy, who believe they are in a virtual community that they contribute and control, who perceives a reality that is engineered for them not by them, who will be the suckers of the century.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2019
Your mom got knocked up by pizza boy for a large pepperoni then she aborted you drinking nail polish then she put you ina shoe box floating down the river then your seedless step dad picked you up claiming you're his baby to escape the ridicule of the family then he returned you to Amazon then Amazon mailed you back saying we don't refund retarded items then he escaped again to Mexico and became the legendary salesman called "the black ni🅱️🅱️er"
Ok

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Man white people act like they have free will to say whatever they want don’t they
Somehow you're indoctrinated to believe that is bad, go back to africa you black hitler

C

cedric

I don't think it's indoctrinate, they don't say that out loud

I think our school arrange series of conditions to make us come to the conclusion to give up our freedom of speech and to suppress each other's freedom of speech, every time I go to school I am f🅰️king

Apr 1, 2018
I don't think it's indoctrinate, they don't say that out loud

I think our school arrange series of conditions to make us come to the conclusion to give up our freedom of speech and to suppress each other's freedom of speech, every time I go to school I am f🅰️king
I know right? It's almost as if the teachers are preaching equality by bring up the inequality, not so we could know the history of it and live happlily together, but so we could fight against each other, so teacher can have less trouble bossing us around since we can't work as a team against the teacher, we snitch and look for the offensive things others said and done, which really puts the teacher in a good spot.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
I know right? It's almost as if the teachers are preaching equality by bring up the inequality, not so we could know the history of it and live happlily together, but so we could fight against each other, so teacher can have less trouble bossing us around since we can't work as a team against the teacher, we snitch and look for the offensive things others said and done, which really puts the teacher in a good spot.
happily

Apr 1, 2018
12 year old dumb🍑ss I would guess you are lied to by somebody who has no interest of doing you good to groom you into committing more violence, the fact that 95% of black voters voted for obama proves black people judge others based on their skin color, and that b🚺tch wants you to be one of them.

Do you believe what that b🚺tch just said? You go on the streets and ask any white person to call you a ni🅱️🅱️er, see for yourself how many people would call you that.

Last edited:

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
12 year old dumb🍑ss I would guess you are lied to by somebody who has no interest of doing you good to groom you into committing more violence, the fact that 95% of black voters voted for obama proves black people judge others based on their skin color, and that b🚺tch wants you to be one of them.

Do you believe what that b🚺tch just said? You go on the streets and ask any white person to call you a ni🅱️🅱️er, see for yourself how many people would call you that.
Ok😒😒😒😒😒😒🙁🙁🙁