Every bad unboxing is lamer than the last iDubbbz

Apr 1, 2018
So normie, more and more family friendly, feels like Jasksfilms not the style of original cancer crew.
The comment section has been detoxed, don't know if it's because YouTube has filtered them all or the original audience just creeped out and normies rolled in, or the original audience love iDubbbz so much they're willing to be subverted by ian to accommodate the more normie format.

M
E
H

You're such a p🚺ssy iDubbbz

Feb 9, 2019
Why are people always so rude about people who change their video content on YouTube. So they changed their content doesn't matter not everybody has and want's the same opinion you guys had your favourite content so let other people have their's.

YOU DON'T OWN THESE PEOPLE SO STOP THE HATE AND UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT THEM 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Why are people always so rude about people who change their video content on YouTube. So they changed their content doesn't matter not everybody has and want's the same opinion you guys had your favourite content so let other people have their's.

YOU DON'T OWN THESE PEOPLE SO STOP THE HATE AND UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT THEM 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬
I think she's the normie that rolled in after the adpocalypse, she thinks youtube is just a place of flowers and daises
Stup up new f🏳️‍🌈g

Feb 9, 2019
I think she's the normie that rolled in after the adpocalypse, she thinks youtube is just a place of flowers and daises
Stup up new f🏳️‍🌈g
Ok like WHAT THE f🅰️k DID I ACTUALLY DO TO YOU GUYS I WAS JUST SAYING WHY DO GUYS HAVE TO BE SO CRUEL JEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ STOP BEING AN 🍑sshole BECAUSE YOUR PISSING ME OFF😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
iDubbbz was bought and paid for?