SAD memories 😭😭😭😭😭😒😒😒😒😒

Feb 9, 2019
This is no joke but I just lost my brother he died of a heart failure 😭😭😒😒😒😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I LOVE YOU JACK(MY BROTHER) YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART😍😍😍😍😍

BTW he was 7 years younger that me I'm not gonna tell u guys his age do the math because I told u guys my age already

NO MEAN REPLYS IM LOOKING AT U NGALEX

Apr 8, 2018
I was just asking whether you believe in God, how was I being mean to you?
Ohhhhhhh I get it, you're trying and stretching to be the victim, "look guys me bro is dead and he's being mean to me WHEN MY LIL BRO JUST DIED"

I can't believe you 100%, is this one of your lies AGAIN?

Feb 9, 2019
I was just asking whether you believe in God, how was I being mean to you?
Ohhhhhhh I get it, you're trying and stretching to be the victim, "look guys me bro is dead and he's being mean to me WHEN MY LIL BRO JUST DIED"

I can't believe you 100%, is this one of your lies AGAIN?
NO THIS IS NOT A LIE 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
He chewed 5 Gum

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
When the president says he feels the deep suffer of blah blah blah, that's how I feel

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
BTW pro tip, don't donate the organs, the doctors will make money off of his dead body, extending the life of people that shouldn't have lived long, so they can pass on their bugged genes to produce more suffering.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Hope you umm, I don't know man, don't get the same disease, and your children won't have the same problem, but the chances of having it is quite alarming considering the bad gene in your family you know, there's a thing called atavism, hope you the best of luck.