Why is YouTube recommendation not as good as before

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
It used to be so relatable, I could organically discover memes and personalities
I discovered Maxmoefoe FilthyFrank IdubbbzTV HTB through recommendations. Now it's so 💩, I get 1 satisfying video every 2-5 clicks into Recommended videos on the side bar, waste of my f🅰️king time, I have to check back to YouTube homepage and scroll for minutes before I can find anything good.

Did every funny guy just leave YouTube? Or cencored? Or the climate just changed so much and everyone is a normie who has to watch his mouth now, or YouTube f🅰️ked up the recommendation algorithm?

WHAT THE f🅰️k IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW?
THIS IS f🅰️kING SSSSSSSSSHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Apr 8, 2018
I remember there's an experiment where there's a rat in it and when the rat presses the button, there's a random chance it'll get food.
Turns out the rat presses the button more and eat more that way than just giving the rat food for every press of the button.

I think YouTube is intentionally recommending you unsatisfying clips so you'll keep clicking and wasting time on it instead of being satisfied and done with it, randomly you'll get the correct recommendation so you'll be satisfied every now and then.

A method of squeezing more watch time out of us, I quit months ago, f🅰️king trash