Dafran is getting mainstream guys, get ready for the normie influx

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I love watching dafran because he throws
Not many people dare to do that on stream, although he's been more cautious about throwing to avoid Reddit rage, he's still stands out with his attitude and personality.

But recently he joined Atlanta Rein, and I noticed a lot of normies in the comments and chat.
Kind of worried about dafran man.

I think he's on the path every personality streamer has to go through
  1. start edgy
  2. backlash gives fame (peak)
  3. tame own behavior
  4. going normie and mainstream (false peak)
  5. gradually die out
This happened to Tyler1, GreekGodx, brittaneyVenti, kaceytron
Don't go down that path

Apr 1, 2018
The moment an online personality steps out of the line, the system uses the personality's malfunction as a selling point to attract the consumers, it corrects the personality for the consumers to see, the message is clear: get in line just like him, the system capitalizes on it, then abandon the personality when the process reaches depreciating return.

This pattern has happened many times, this is how the recommendation algorithm works.
Unwillingness to follow the pattern will result in permaban on all major platforms.

Apr 8, 2018
The moment an online personality steps out of the line, the system uses the personality's malfunction as a selling point to attract the consumers, it corrects the personality for the consumers to see, the message is clear: get in line just like him, the system capitalizes on it, then abandon the personality when the process reaches depreciating return.

This pattern has happened many times, this is how the recommendation algorithm works.
Unwillingness to follow the pattern will result in permaban on all major platforms.
Seems easy to abuse...
be toxic, show sign of willingness to change, the system recommends you to normies, slowly change to wholesome, start over with another identity before the system drops you

Apr 8, 2018
And i can use my pool to boost myself on Reddit to go down this path, hmmmmmmmmmm
Or I sell the boost...

hey kid wanna make it like dafran? 2k a boost, no scam

Last edited: