Hey b🚺tchES stfu

Apr 8, 2018
You are kind of a conversation ender, look at every thread in the past, most likely you have the last comment saying STFU.
Everytime you get on a conversation, people just leave, because you have no idea what everybody's talking about, you don't use your brain, you have minimal logic, you don't contribute to the formulation of a better idea, and you're just trying to throw hands to everyone everywhere, and they're dumbfounded by you.
You're a such a downer.
1551043446439.png

Apr 8, 2018
There're fighting and trollinig threads where people trying to diss for the lols, but there're serious threads, I really disgust f🅰️king drunks barge in a library and trying to start fight, kind of keels the mood of discussion.

Basic attention token is a scam...
Why Pewdiepie losing to T-Series is a good thing

The first post in these thread seem pretty serious, it means "ok, no fooling around, we need to be serious, use brain cells everyone", and sexy bratz doll really can't differ what's what, it's alright.

Feb 9, 2019
You are kind of a conversation ender, look at every thread in the past, most likely you have the last comment saying STFU.
Everytime you get on a conversation, people just leave, because you have no idea what everybody's talking about, you don't use your brain, you have minimal logic, you don't contribute to the formulation of a better idea, and you're just trying to throw hands to everyone everywhere, and they're dumbfounded by you.
You're a such a downer.
View attachment 381
STFU

Feb 9, 2019
There're fighting and trollinig threads where people trying to diss for the lols, but there're serious threads, I really disgust f🅰️king drunks barge in a library and trying to start fight, kind of keels the mood of discussion.

Basic attention token is a scam...
Why Pewdiepie losing to T-Series is a good thing

The first post in these thread seem pretty serious, it means "ok, no fooling around, we need to be serious, use brain cells everyone", and sexy bratz doll really can't differ what's what, it's alright.
OMG STFU FAT 🍑ss THIS IS SERIOUS

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
It's contagious,
there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are,
I have been infected now you too, oh did I mention it's irreversible?

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I've been watching you, you have been jumping into conversations that you have nothing to offer to redirect with your chit chat or spam
what's going on?

Apr 8, 2018
It's contagious,
there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are, there're = there are,
I have been infected now you too, oh did I mention it's irreversible?
NO............... RESIST.... SAYING.... THERE'RE..... AHHHHHHH