Why Pewdiepie losing to T-Series is a good thing

Apr 1, 2018
The earlier people realize the "You" centered community platform has been completely undermined by mainstream entertainment, the earlier people will walk out of the delusion that they have still have a voice on the internet. Subbing to Pewds is merely feeding your own denial.

When an individual content creator decides to upload on YouTube, he's going to see the biggest and brightest nobody to somebody community star Pewdiepie, he'll think he can make it.
But when a individual content creator sees the top charts are only Hollywood owned channels, he's going to lose some confidence of making it on the YouTube platform, so he chooses another platform.

This will break the monopoly of video sharing platform.

Apr 8, 2018
Answer me this

Why does pewdiepie have less views per vid than when he played happy wheels every day back in 2012?(pewdiepie has made private a lot of high views edgy episodes)
20+ million has subbed to Pewdiepie in the past year, but why didn't his view count grow reasonably proportionally? 5 mil per vid? That's the views he got before happy wheels, now he has 86M.

My guess is:
The pew has long fallen, like the rest of the YouTube community, it's funny that pewdiepie calls T-Series sub bots, maybe YouTube is sub botting Pewdiepie internally to keep the illusion(community star is still No.1) as long as possible.​
YouTube is going to make the Pewdiepie vs T-Series battle last as long as possible to bring new meat to the YouTube platform, it's merely a giant ad using every single 9 year old online for free, because they are stupid, a number on the screen and a familiar face are enough to fool a 9 year old.

Apr 16, 2018
I think people are in the first stage: denial
"People can still make it if they're entertaining enough"
"It's still a community platform, Pewdiepie is still at the top, see that?"

But I never thought the nature of people wouldn't think 1 step ahead, and they would fool themselves into reinforcing their denial by subbing.
"As long as I make that number bigger than the other, in spite of the slow and horrific changes, I am fine, my freedom is preserved, the community has hope." This is the biggest sociological observation I ever had.

I thought the natural way of dealing with denial would be observation until confidence, I thought it would be encoded into the genes.
Instead I see people changing the conditions to further enhance the past subjective perception.

What the natural reaction should be: "Am I seeing doubles? Can't be, better see more to convince myself"
How people naturally behave:"Am I seeing doubles? Can't be, better come up with an understanding to convince myself that seeing doubles is actually seeing singles in reality"

The mind is really flawed if you think about it.

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I think people are in the first stage: denial
"People can still make it if they're entertaining enough"
"It's still a community platform, Pewdiepie is still at the top, see that?"

But I never thought the nature of people wouldn't think 1 step ahead, and they would fool themselves into reinforcing their denial by subbing.
"As long as I make that number bigger than the other, in spite of the slow and horrific changes, I am fine, my freedom is preserved, the community has hope." This is the biggest sociological observation I ever had.

I thought the natural way of dealing with denial would be observation until confidence, I thought it would be encoded into the genes.
Instead I see people changing the conditions to further enhance the past subjective perception.

What the natural reaction should be: "Am I seeing doubles? Can't be, better see more to convince myself"
How people naturally behave:"Am I seeing doubles? Can't be, better come up with an understanding to convince myself that seeing doubles is actually seeing singles in reality"

The mind is really flawed if you think about it.
I thought you were a loud mouth savage, you're faking it all along
FAAAAAAAAAKE

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
The pew has long fallen, like the rest of the YouTube community, it's funny that pewdiepie calls T-Series sub bots, maybe YouTube is sub botting Pewdiepie internally to keep the illusion(community star is still No.1) as long as possible.
"They put chemicals in the water that makes the fricking frog gay"

Apr 1, 2018
Oh 💩 a lot of videos with kids in them are turning off comments to avoid being demonetized..
A lot of videos without kids in it are turning off comments as well.

I think it's just another excuse to censor user interactions tbh, the "think of the children" trick again?
People develop unruly ideas when they're free to discuss, got to put a stop to this.

Feb 9, 2019
Oh 💩 a lot of videos with kids in them are turning off comments to avoid being demonetized..
A lot of videos without kids in it are turning off comments as well.

I think it's just another excuse to censor user interactions tbh, the "think of the children" trick again?
People develop unruly ideas when they're free to discuss, got to put a stop to this.
Exactly everybody gets made fun of but these kids act like they're so perfect but they're not