Morte

Feb 9, 2019
f🅰️k MORTE I f🅰️kING HATE HIM HOW COME HE DEFENDS EVERYBODY ELSE EXCEPT FOR ME AND LILY YEAH OF COURSE ITS US THE TWO NEGROS ON THIS dumb🍑ss WEBSITE 😡🤬🤬🤬😡🤬😡🤢🤢 YOU PEOPLE f🅰️kING ANGER ME WITH THIS RACISM BULL💩 OK f🅰️k YOU MORTE f🅰️k YOU WENDY AND CHEFBIGDOG ALSO NOMIE AND ALL THE REST OF U WHITE PEOPLE YALL THINK YALL GOT 🍑ss POWER OVER US BUT GUESS WHAT WE GOT GUNS NOW MUTHAf🅰️kAS AND WE GONNA SHOOT YALL SO KEEP ON BEING RACIST

PS f🅰️k YOU MORTE HOW DA f🅰️k ARE U EVEN THE DAMN ADMIN OF THIS THRASHY 🍑ss WEBSITE

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
f🅰️k MORTE I f🅰️kING HATE HIM HOW COME HE DEFENDS EVERYBODY ELSE EXCEPT FOR ME AND LILY YEAH OF COURSE ITS US THE TWO NEGROS ON THIS dumb🍑ss WEBSITE 😡🤬🤬🤬😡🤬😡🤢🤢 YOU PEOPLE f🅰️kING ANGER ME WITH THIS RACISM BULL💩 OK f🅰️k YOU MORTE f🅰️k YOU WENDY AND CHEFBIGDOG ALSO NOMIE AND ALL THE REST OF U WHITE PEOPLE YALL THINK YALL GOT 🍑ss POWER OVER US BUT GUESS WHAT WE GOT GUNS NOW MUTHAf🅰️kAS AND WE GONNA SHOOT YALL SO KEEP ON BEING RACIST

PS f🅰️k YOU MORTE HOW DA f🅰️k ARE U EVEN THE DAMN ADMIN OF THIS THRASHY 🍑ss WEBSITE
I didn't defend anyone against you on this board, I think everyone needs to have the smarts to defend himself, if he can't try again, that's how people get smarter, so I don't intervene in bantering, it immediately shuts down the exchange of primal thoughts. If you lose a banter, get smarter at it.

You get triggered again and again by people simply trolling/playing with you, you end with "STFU" every time you have nothing else to say, that's why you have the "normie" title, if you lose too many banters, you're a normie.

Girl you totally have no chill, git gud.

PS Never said I'm white, any other members never said they're white, you're so racist for assuming it's white people that's doing you harm, every time you get upset, you call out the whites, don't you see any problem in that?

Feb 9, 2019
I didn't defend anyone against you on this board, I think everyone needs to have the smarts to defend himself, if he can't try again, that's how people get smarter, so I don't intervene in bantering, it immediately shuts down the exchange of primal thoughts. If you lose a banter, get smarter at it.

You get triggered again and again by people simply trolling/playing with you, you end with "STFU" every time you have nothing else to say, that's why you have the "normie" title, if you lose too many banters, you're a normie.

Girl you totally have no chill, git gud.

PS Never said I'm white, any other members never said they're white, you're so racist for assuming it's white people that's doing you harm, every time you get upset, you call out the whites, don't you see any problem in that?
STFU LEAFY LOVA

Apr 8, 2018
Let me summarize what she's saying
"admin is bad for not defending me when I argue with people, he must have been white, white is baaad"
Isn't that what you're saying?

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Now you owe me $10
How do you feel?
Don't get to "hehe you people always feel whites owe you something"
I think trolling on racism is getting too old for you, you can't do this on one topic too much, come on switch it to another topic, I'm getting bored.

Apr 8, 2018
Don't get to "hehe you people always feel whites owe you something"
I think trolling on racism is getting too old for you, you can't do this on one topic too much, come on switch it to another topic, I'm getting bored.
I was about to say "how does it feel some people think you owe something for no reason?"
I feel that, I better stop using racism as a trolling medium for now, it's getting too weak and cliched for me.