Are Chinese companies like Huawei really spying?

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018

So in this video the NCIX tech tips guy quoted some articles saying Huawei is spying.
My mom said "I knew it, they spy on people!", but if people as dumb as my mom believed it, then they must have been wrong.
Further down the video, oh, it's just Huawei talking apart the Apple heart rate sensor and cloning it, no 💩, if you don't file a patent, of course they'll clone it.
And some pissed off Apple employee trying to snitch to Huawei.

How is this related to Huawei "spying"? The first impression the News gives is "this bad Chink company is spying on You", but it's absolutely unrelated.

Is Apple asking the the media for a favor to slander its foreign competitors? Hmmmmmmmmm....

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
I remember this accusation when trump decided to start trade war

Basically all the News networks are discussing how the Chinese added tiny chip to a server they manufactured to spy the US, all without proof of any kind, just allegations after allegations, I remember the nationalists were raging on Reddit as if it's real.
Show the chip god f🅰️king damn, where's the chip?

Apr 8, 2018
I remember this accusation when trump decided to start trade war

Basically all the News networks are discussing how the Chinese added tiny chip to a server they manufactured to spy the US, all without proof of any kind, just allegations after allegations, I remember the nationalists were raging on Reddit as if it's real.
Show the chip god f🅰️king damn, where's the chip?
I remember the "chip" was too small to be a chip, it's a capacitor array of some sort, total nonsense.

Apr 1, 2018
I never trust a device that has a microphone and an antenna
It'll be foolish to believe any conglomerate is going to sell me a self-powered listening and transmission device without the hidden feature of surveillance.