Winter Wonderland

Feb 9, 2019
Max stared out the window at the snow covered yard. He really wanted to go outside, but no way was he going alone. It was like 11 pm and he didn't want to be alone and cold.
"Hey c🚺nt!" Max called out.
"What?" Ian ask, peeking his head out from the kitchen.
"Lets go outside!" Max said, looking towards him.
"No," Ian said, "It's cold as balls."
"Please," Max said with those eyes. The ones that made his heart melt. The ones that made Max's brown orbs huge. Yeah, Ian had a little crush on him. Who cares? It's no big deal.
"...Fine.." Ian said and put down the plate he was cleaning. Max jumped up with a giant smile as he went to get his shoes. Ian sighed and walked to get his own shoes. Once the shoes were tied and the jackets were on, they went outside.
Max ran out like a small child. Ian followed after. Ian was right when he said it was cold. Max instantly started to shiver but didn't care. He loved the snow.
"Ian!" Max looked at him with joy as he stood in the middle of the front yard. Ian's heart fluttered at this. Snow fell onto Max's long hair as if he was a prince getting a crown. Max ran up to him and gave him a hug, wrapping his arms around his neck. Though he was most likely doing it because he was cold, Ian turned red. Ian accepted this and wrapped his arms around Max's waist. He buried his face into Max's neck. Enjoying being this close to him.
Max pulled back and Ian moved his head away from his neck. Max put his hands on each side of Ian's face, letting his sleeves cover some of his hand as he did so.
"Your cheeks are cold.. c🚺nt," Max mumbled.
"So are your hands.. f🅰️kass," Ian mumbled back.
Max smiled at the name then let it fade into a frown, eyes falling to the ground. Ian noticed this.
"Max, what's wron-" Ian was going to ask what was wrong when he was cut off by Max's lips meeting his. Max's eyes were closed and Ian let his shut too. The cold air around them shifted into a something lively

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Slap! "Stop being such a c🚺nt!" said Ian
"Ohhh Tell me what to do Ian I love you you're such a man..." Maxmoefoe rests his head onto Ian's muscular chest

Apr 1, 2018
Slap! "Stop being such a c🚺nt!" said Ian
"Ohhh Tell me what to do Ian I love you you're such a man..." Maxmoefoe rests his head onto Ian's muscular chest
I hope a manly man would smack me across the FACE and tell me what to do because I was being naughty, so manly... ooohh yeahhh

Feb 9, 2019
Wendy then puts her mouth on the tip of ngalexs d♠️ck and starts licking the tip "oh yeah" ngalex moaned then he forced Wendy's head all the way down to choke her "ngalex" she gagged but couldn't get anything out " oh wendy I'm about to I'm about to" but ngalex was cut off by c🥛mming down Wendy's throat "Wow we have to f🅰️k more often instead of bullying 13 year old girls online" ngalex said in a breathless tone "yeah" wendy said voice obviously hoarse after all the throat f🅰️king

Apr 1, 2018
Wendy then puts her mouth on the tip of ngalexs d♠️ck and starts licking the tip "oh yeah" ngalex moaned then he forced Wendy's head all the way down to choke her "ngalex" she gagged but couldn't get anything out " oh wendy I'm about to I'm about to" but ngalex was cut off by c🥛mming down Wendy's throat "Wow we have to f🅰️k more often instead of bullying 13 year old girls online" ngalex said in a breathless tone "yeah" wendy said voice obviously hoarse after all the throat f🅰️king
OMEGALOL that's the one piece of comment you're not being totally illiterate, wonder why you know so much about it.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2019
Uh oh~ who said anything about sucking YouTubers? Nobody? Hmmm, must have been a flashback from you sucking one of them off.
YEAH SURE I SUCKED OFF JACKSEPTICEYE BUT WAIT I NEVER MET HIM oh wait doesn't lily like jacksepticeye I dont even watch him I also dont know filthy FRANK idubbbz or maxmoefoe heck I don't even know markiplier

Apr 1, 2018
YEAH SURE I SUCKED OFF JACKSEPTICEYE BUT WAIT I NEVER MET HIM oh wait doesn't lily like jacksepticeye I dont even watch him I also dont know filthy FRANK idubbbz or maxmoefoe heck I don't even know markiplier
I bet it's a YouTuber with 20k or so subs, he said he's going to be huge so you succed
gold digger alert