Who owns LinusTechTips(Linus Media Group)?

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Is this a real channel started from grass root? How is it possible that a single man became one of the biggest Tech Medias on the planet?
All the mainstream Tech Medias right now were bootstrapped by traditional media, the Verge, WIRED, TechCrunch, Business Insider.
Am I suppose to believe individuals have a shot to make it all on their own, is the world really free, or did Linus sell his soul for this?

How many tech related personalities married to the Chinese? Does this have anything to do with electronics being made in China?
The Zucc, Linus, and ...?

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Not hatin' on Linus Sebastian man, he's more trustworthy than all the tech medias mentioned above combined, but I have questions alright?
I may be too cynical but I am not shamed for asking the truth.

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Not hatin' on Linus Sebastian man, he's more trustworthy than all the tech medias mentioned above combined, but I have questions alright?
I may be too cynical but I am not shamed for asking the truth.
LOL You are going to shamed regardless, when does that EVER stop the haters? Huh?

How dare you, how dare you
I am pointing finger at you right now
Jeez, what a, a-um triHard, what a sour puss, you're a dumb, you're a poop, you're a dirty rug, you're a stinky, you're a door, you're a cup, your're a mop
Stop making excuses to accuse a community man

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I emailed Linus once when I was in middle school or high school? I can't remember, I was pretending to be a serious engineer that they were looking for. I just wanted to send a different kind of fan mail I guess, the ones they would definitely reply to, and Linus was not robotic or obnoxious like a corporate guy, he's totally normal.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
I emailed Linus once when I was in middle school or high school? I can't remember, I was pretending to be a serious engineer that they were looking for. I just wanted to send a different kind of fan mail I guess, the ones they would definitely reply to, and Linus was not robotic or obnoxious like a corporate guy, he's totally normal.
You're going to use up your cred limit for saying that

Apr 1, 2018
LOL You are going to shamed regardless, when does that EVER stop the haters? Huh?
Watch YouTube apology/"telling the truth" videos, 80% of the words in the video are preparing the audience for the hit, then they just partially explain the issue in their favor quickly and vaguely, sometimes never explain the issue at all.
Then they apologize sincerely, leaving the audience confused about what they did that's so wrong or what happened and empathize with the YouTuber.

So that kind of words DO stop the haters, if they actually touch the issue directly, they would be obliterated.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Watch YouTube apology/"telling the truth" videos, 80% of the words in the video are preparing the audience for the hit, then they just partially explain the issue in their favor quickly and vaguely, sometimes never explain the issue at all.
Then they apologize sincerely, leaving the audience confused about what they did that's so wrong or what happened and empathize with the YouTuber.

So that kind of words DO stop the haters, if they actually touch the issue directly, they would be obliterated.
That's so....
Please make course on how to apologize on the internet

Apr 8, 2018
LTT is trash, clickbait piece of 💩 tumbleweed motherf🅰️ker, turning more and more like Verge and Tech Insider with familiar faces, he's like a "Buzzfeed Tech", the people who own Verge probably started owning LTT some 2 years ago.

GamersNexus is much better

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
LTT is trash, clickbait piece of 💩 tumbleweed motherf🅰️ker, turning more and more like Verge and Tech Insider with familiar faces, he's like a "Buzzfeed Tech", the people who own Verge probably started owning LTT some 2 years ago.

GamersNexus is much better
wait tumbleweed? what does Linus have anything to do with tumbleweed?