What is racism and why is it not OK?

A

anon

I want to have a civilized discussion about racism.
2 points must be achieved in this thread:
  1. What is racism. The definition.
  2. Why is it not OK. The valid reasoning behind rejecting racism.
I don't want anyone shut down any argument about racism, saying "that's not OK to even oppose my thought what is wrong with you", "it's not OK to disagree with me, it's morally WRONG", behind the shouting, what is the REASON?

In fact, it's not OK to shutdown one side's argument out of no argument at all.

A

anon

The word racism does not exist in Webster's American Dictionary OF THE English Language 1828
But it was added in the revisions:
a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
With this paragraph promptly added
The History and Dictionary Meaning of Racism

Racism appears to be a word of recent origin, with no citations currently known that would suggest the word was in use prior to the early 20th century. But the fact that the word is fairly new does not prove that the concept of racism did not exist in the distant past. Things may have words to describe them before they exist (spaceship, for instance, has been in use since the 19th century, well before the rocket-fired vessels were invented), and things may exist for a considerable time before they are given names (t-shirt does not appear in print until the 20th century, although the article of clothing existed prior to 1900).
But this argument is merely a comparative change of concept. Spaceship is not Racism, it is comparable but not the same.
What they're trying to hide is the fact that racism is a manufactured political concept designed to divide and disrupt the existing functional social structure. It's not racism that's disrupting the society, it's the concept of racism itself.

Apr 8, 2018
But this argument is merely a comparative change of concept. Spaceship is not Racism, it is comparable but not the same.
What they're trying to hide is the fact that racism is a manufactured political concept designed to divide and disrupt the existing functional social structure. It's not racism that's disrupting the society, it's the concept of racism itself.
Sure, you accuse the dictionary writer of maliciously changing concept without providing proof of definition, but your theory also doesn't have any proof, it's just a guess/accusation if all I care.

This is regarding to subject 1

Last edited:
A

anon

but your theory also doesn't have any proof, it's just a guess/accusation if all I care.
Riddle me this:
Why did the MW dictionary feel the need to append the paragraph "The History and Dictionary Meaning of Racism", why didn't they append "The History and Dictionary Meaning of Computers" to explain the idea of computers existed before the original 1828 MW dictionary, just because it didn't exist on the original dictionary, doesn't mean the concept of a machine that does arithmetic did not exist.
In fact, why didn't they add such paragraph to every word ever appended to the dictionary?

It is this clue that raised beyond reasonable doubt that the inception of the concept of racism is particularly important to them.

It's like when you broke something as a kid, you tried to over explain what happened to lie about you breaking it, if you didn't break it you wouldn't have over explained it, you wouldn't give a 💩, but you talked too much, your parents knew you broke it.

Apr 1, 2018
On a unrelated note, Merrian Webster Dictionary is the 💩tist dictionary on the planet, 70% of the words you're looking for are circular definitions. Webster uses big words to define small words, really shows the author is a pompous jack off that only knows wordplay but has no clue what he's talking about.

I can't count how many hairs I pull out in junior high school because of Webster. The last thing I'll do before I die is to dig his grave.

Apr 1, 2018
It's not Ok because it subjects the minorities to discrimination and inequality.
What is discrimination and inequality?
From what I have experienced, they're nothing but a saying to end a sentence, many arguments just end on these two words and stop moving on. I would like to know what the definition is.

Guys please ask your minority friends to explain what it is, also can anyone get a nazi in here, I would love to know what they have to say.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2019
From what I have experienced, they're nothing but a saying to end a sentence, many arguments just end on these two words and stop moving on. I would like to know what the definition is.

Guys please ask your minority friends to explain what it is, also can anyone get a nazi in here, I would love to know what they have to say.
HEY U LIKE FILTHY FRANK REMEMBER HE MADE THAT SONG CALLED STFU HAHAH YEAH IT WAS SO FUNNY AND U KNOW WHAT THATS WHAT U SHOULD DO WENDY STFU YOUR A f🅰️kING c🚺nt

Apr 8, 2018

• Discrimination to me means to tell two entities apart based on their features.
  • And inequality means the to not satisfying a comparative instruction based in a well defined scope(based on features). (2 and 3 are unequal in value but equal in the fact that they're numbers)

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
In a cultural sense, discrimination means to tell two humans apart based on forbidden features.
And inequality? I don't know what features should be included, has been included, to determine inequality, the founding fathers were quite vague in the definition of the Constitution.