What is Mozilla doing?

Apr 8, 2018
Are they jacking off in their office all day everyday? Why are they starting show me a banner every time I open up a blank tab?
firefox banner.PNG

And harassment is unhealthy? Mozilla how are you, a browser developer, to decide what user behaviors are healthy?

I thought Firefox is meant to be a utility that enables behavioral freedom on the internet, including hacking and harassing. Is this Internet cornerstone being infiltrated by liberal California hipsters that don't know anything about the Internet?
Are they preparing my psychology for them to detect my activities on their browser to filter my actions on the internet?

Movement? What movement? What are they talking about?

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2018
Is this Internet cornerstone being infiltrated by liberal California hipsters that don't know anything about the Internet?
I HATE CALIFORNIANS
ESPECIALLY CALIFORNIAN THOTS AND HIPSTERS

I DEMAND DISCRIMINATION AGAINST AN ENTIRE STATE, STOP SELLING CALIFORNIANS FOOD, WE NEED TO STARVE THE WEAK SO CALIFORNIA SHALL BE CLEANSED

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2018
Chrome sends too much information to Google
Firefox turning liberal
What do?

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
snip.PNG

I thought chefbigdog was making too big a deal, until my Firefox developer edition browser displayed this banner
In the season finale of Mizilla's IRL podcast, we ask the question: "What if the internet was built by women?"
I can't even stop this kind of banner from showing up, after the recent update.

The Tune In button leads to
https://irlpodcast.org/season4/episode7/
Which is a podcast talking about a woman using his MALE college's identity in the Mozilla company to send emails and collaborate with males and stuff, she felt she got treated a lot better, then she revealed her true identity, a woman, ha HA, proving every man in the company is misogynistic piece of 💩 and women can be good devs building the internet too.

WHAT THE f🅰️k? This b🚺tch stole another man's cred...

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Why is Firefox displaying content that I didn't ask for?
Why is Mozilla, the corner stone of the internet, the one that should STFU and make browser and standardize APIs, displaying political propaganda to everyone?

Apr 8, 2018
I just listened to the podcast
The problem is, if women are working too, there's no family member to effectively educate the children, people will get dumber and dumber and dumber

Ever wonder why black people have lower IQ? Yeah, their moms were slaves or full time laborers, they need to work in the field after giving birth with less time to educate their young, that's one important factor why most of the blacks are dumber than whites or asians.

Apr 1, 2018
In the settings there's a thing called Snippet, turn if off and the message will be gone.
Why is it called snippet? I don't understand, probably they want to make it hard for people to understand and turn off.
dark pattern?

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
In the settings there's a thing called Snippet, turn if off and the message will be gone.
Why is it called snippet? I don't understand, probably they want to make it hard for people to understand and turn off.
dark pattern?
thanks it's gone now
f🅰️king mozilla trick

P

pewdiepoop

yo what's up guys
use the TRUE open source community version of Firefox that's on Linux distros, the Linux community would rage if anyone EVER put ads and propaganda banner on TRUE free software, and Mozilla never did.
Firefox on all the Linux distros are Clean AF

Windows Firefox is garbage