WENDY NGALEX AND NOMIE ARE CYBERBULLIES

Feb 9, 2019
THEY ALL CYBERBULLY PEOPLE ESPECIALLY THAT LITTLE GIRL LILY CUT THE GIRL SOME SLACK SHE TOLD U GUYS TONS OF TIMES TO LEAVE HER ALONE BUT YOU JUST DONT LISTEN NO WONDER SHE RARELY POSTS ON HERE ANYMORE I DOUBT SHE'LL EVER WRITE HER FANFICTION THE FIRST TOME I JUST THOUGHT U GUYS WERE COOL SO IM GONNA BULLY HER TOO BUT NOW I FOUND OUT THAT U GUYS HAVE BEEN MESSING WOTH HER SPECIFICALLY WENDY SINCE THE BEGINNING OF JANUARY I HOPE U GUYS ARE HAPPY MESSING WITH A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL LIKE THAT JESUS CAN U GUYS ACTUALLY GET A LIFE INSTEAD OF BULLYING LITTLE GIRLS UNDER THE AGE OF 18

GUCK ALL YALL

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
That's coming from a snitch, and a normie

S

M

H

Apr 8, 2018
We love Lily because she's toxic and ditsy which is cute, but you're a cuck, even Lily can take more jokes than you, and she comes back every day we all waiting for the fanfic, you're just jealous.

Yes we mess with her, we mess with everybody, and it's all jokes, you are such a p🚺ssy, stop pretending to be morally above all and pussifing Lily to be a cuck like you.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
This
SEXY BRATZ DOLL BICH
has very very poor moral, absolutely hussy

She thought Lily dumb so she wanted to get rid of her
that lily girl is a b🚺tch and should get off of this motherfuxking website she is soo f🅰️king f🅰️king stupid and crazy bj idk of she is just 13 she is a b🚺tch how da f🅰️k did she find this website in the first place

WHOS WITH ME #f🅰️kLILY
Thread called "WHO HATES LILY", made by this hussy
https://www.crippical.org/threads/381/

But this SEXY BRATZ DOLL BICH, excuse me, hussy, this hussy asked @noemie why @Lily is still around, @noemie doesn't want to hurt Lily's feelings up front so he told her something in private messages, but this hussy bad mouthed and altered what @noemie said, the fact that she snitched and she put words in people's mouth claiming that's the real snitch is just too low, snitching is a low, manipulating the words of the snitch to your favor is another low.
https://www.crippical.org/threads/384/

This hussy wanted to get rid of Lily, now that everybody is shaming her, she suddenly felt it's best to side with Lily, now she defends Lily in this thread. Wow this is a trick 🍑ss hussy, damn.

Apr 8, 2018
This hussy wanted to get rid of Lily, now that everybody is shaming her, she suddenly felt it's best to side with Lily
TRUE, this hussy first encouraged us to get rid of Lily, she even made a hashtag #f🅰️klily to make people join, then she criticizes us for being 🍑ssholes in this thread, stomping us down on the moral ladder, so she tried to slay Lily then us, then she becomes the best girl in town, DAMN.

Being trolls like us making people mad on purpose is one thing, but being a demoralized corrupted hussy is another thing.
We made fun of you messed with you @Lily that's just play, but we will never cross you and use you to elevate our status, like that hussy, keep working on that fan fiction, looking forward to it.