Racial quota on Crippical

Apr 8, 2018
Have you guys noticed we're doing valuable discussions like Aristotle then 2 black people came on board then we are screaming and cussing like barbarians?
BEFORE:
1549784549584.png

AFTER:
1549784610943.png

I suggest a limited colored racial quota of 12.7%, no more, no less, every time people register, they have to provide DNA proof of ancestry, they also need to plant a chip in their testicle or ovary to use NFC to logon this site, attempt to remove the chip will cause permanent damage to the reproduction organs.

Feb 9, 2019
Have you guys noticed we're doing valuable discussions like Aristotle then 2 black people came on board then we are screaming and cussing like barbarians?
BEFORE:
View attachment 368
AFTER:
View attachment 369
I suggest a limited colored racial quota of 12.7%, no more, no less, every time people register, they have to provide DNA proof of ancestry, they also need to plant a chip in their testicle or ovary to use NFC to logon this site, attempt to remove the chip will cause permanent damage to the reproduction organs.
STFU U RACIST WHITE b🚺tch JUST STFU U ARE f🅰️kING GO EAT YOUR DAILY TWINKIE OR SOMETHING JESUS f🅰️kING CHRIST LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL I WILL FIND WHERE U LIVE AND BOMB YOUR HOUSE DOWN U PIECE OF BLANK PAPER

Apr 8, 2018
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAH
I'm just saying you're not willing to watch videos, not that there's another emoji with a guy coving his eyes, you are triggered by absolutely jack 💩
Oh my god she's soooo triggered

Feb 9, 2019
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAH
I'm just saying you're not willing to watch videos, not that there's another emoji with a guy coving his eyes, you are triggered by absolutely jack 💩
Oh my god she's soooo triggered
b🚺tch IDGAF BECAUSE IM NOT TRIGGERD OK WITH YO FAT 🍑ss I JUST DONT PLAY WITH LITTLE WHITE MUTHAf🅰️kAS LIKE YOU SO HASTA LA VISTA cr🍪cker

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
@SEXY BRATZ DOLL BICH is triggered by the most obvious troll, the level of retardation is beyond my understanding.

The thread is in Troll Base, which is where the most obvious trolling attempts at, doesn't she know how to read? The "Troll Base" is right next to the title. Noemie is the worst troll on Crippical, he also used a lot of exaggeration on this thread, and she still falls for it.

Also this bubble head never uses , and . always write in all caps
Maybe she never graduated 3rd grade, what is wrong with her? Maybe she accidentally pressed capslock 5 years ago and is still figuring out how to turn it off.

Feb 9, 2019
@SEXY BRATZ DOLL BICH is triggered by the most obvious troll, the level of retardation is beyond my understanding.

The thread is in Troll Base, which is where the most obvious trolling attempts at, doesn't she know how to read? The "Troll Base" is right next to the title. Noemie is the worst troll on Crippical, he also used a lot of exaggeration on this thread, and she still falls for it.

Also this bubble head never uses , and . always write in all caps
Maybe she never graduated 3rd grade, what is wrong with her? Maybe she accidentally pressed capslock 5 years ago and is still figuring out how to turn it off.
I didnt go to high school