YouTube is OFFICIALLY DEAD

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Look at this screenshot:
Screenshot_2019-02-02 The Big Bang Theory Viewing Party Family Guy TBS - YouTube(3) - Copy.jpg

On TBS's channel, all the recommendations are from TBS channel, not any other channels, this is only happening on the trad media's channels, not any individual's channel.
I mean it's bad enough the community channels don't get recommended enough, now this, the community's voice completely zipped by the recommendation.
I really can't take this anymore, YouTube is dead, look at the entire field of TBS recommendations on the side and the list of people just commenting and reacting so dumb to this video, oblivious, like good cattles should.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
OK Ok is it possible that this "SEXY BRATZ DOLL BICH" is actually Lily the brainlet?
Wendy didn't say anything to this "new guy" and this guy already hates Wendy's guts, it doesn't make any sense. Lily hates Wendy because she trolled the f🅰️k out of her, but this new guy has nothing to do with her you know, really suspicious.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Hehehe when YouTube asks how it is doing, always vote Excellent to accelerate the death of YouTube so the video streaming monopoly and censorship giant shall be sooner destroyed.

sub2pewds will not save nothing
making YouTube the next Digg and spawning alternative sites will save the video streaming community

sinky2.PNG