E A E A E A E A E A E A E A
A
E
A
E
A
E
A

Wendy you don't play games much you might not know how 💩 of a company EA is, they make 💩 games.

It looks nice on the advertisement but they use a different engine to render that pic, they take your money when the game is in beta and promise to fix the bugs, then they cash out and leave. Once you buy the game, they make tweaks to the drop rate and stuff so you have to pay more to have fun.

Can't wait to play with you guys
I'm out, just because EA, they're notorious

Apr 1, 2018
I heard you can buy cheap giftcards on the dark web and spend it on 💩 companies so it'll hurt less if they decide to screw you, that's a good hedge
Never tried it though
yeah no that's sketchy

EA is not that bad, my mom will buy the game for me and I'll be happy

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
You can only pre-order at this time, that's retarded, if they don't have the product and you're giving them money to develop the product, you're funding their company this way, and you don't get dividends, what on earth.

If it's a security deposit then it's justified but it can't exceed 50%, but they want full price, damn it has better be some good 💩, they should've took a loan from the bank using their own credit to develop the product, but they're abusing their credit on you, @Wendy don't do it.

Last edited:

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Too late, I'll ask my mom to order the xbox edition
I want to play the green one
Don't expect them to just give you the green one. Good luck cracking loot boxes to get the man on the cover