BREAKING NEWS MaximilianMus declaring WAR on Pewdiepie

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Pewdiepie has censored the phrase "Oh yeah yeah" across his channel.
MaximilianMus just declared war on Pewdiepie:
Pewdiepie called us annoying in his newest video... well well well... Looks like t-series just got themselves the most powerful ally
max declearing war on pewdiepie.PNG

Well well well the self-proclaimed community-friendly Pewdiepie decided to keel a community generated meme "Oh yeah yeah", which was started by a master troll MaximilianMus. Pewdiepie decided to censor the meme just because he found it "annoying", OH WOW!
I knew it, this happy wheel playing normie will always be a normie no matter how many memes he reviews.
maxilimian mus joining t series.PNG

Some fans that joined the Oh yeah yeah army few days ago are unloyal and don't understand what trolling means.
Can you imagine how every content creator on YouTube encourages you to subscribe to Pewdiepie, but the one Max tells you to do the exact opposite?

I really don't want to explain why Max encouraging people to subscribe to T series is funny, if you don't get it, alright.

Apr 1, 2018
Shall I contact the chef and tell him to reverse the Pew bots to sub to T-series?
Cause he done it to support pewdiepie but now I guess the tide has turned, the Pew has shown his nature.

Apr 8, 2018
I quote the fifth
No one testifies against me
Shall I contact the chef and tell him to reverse the Pew bots to sub to T-series?
Cause he done it to support pewdiepie but now I guess the tide has turned, the Pew has shown his nature.
Where did you see that?

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I say, MaximilianMus got a finnnnnnne trolling channel, this guy is super smart.
Pewdiepie gay for censoring "Oh yeah yeah" p🚺ssy boi he's afraid of Max taking over YouTube because he's selfish of the king seat, or whatever, everything comes down to momey

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Just so you guys know, I have not found the clip where Pewdiepie called Maximilian Mus "annoying", he could be trolling guys
But Pewdiepie did censor Oh yeah yeah, there's not a single Oh yeah yeah in his comment sections

C

Cedriccc

Awwwww no.........
Max deleted the community thread, I guess that's too much pressure.

This is where Pewdiepie said Oh yeah yeah is annoying
I bet Pewdiepie would never find "sub to pewds" annoying.

ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ ɥO ɥɐǝʎ ɥɐǝʎ

Apr 8, 2018

Max made the second mistake: complaining about YouTube
Remember Leafyishere? He career went down not because of idubbbz, but because he made the "YouTube is dead" series, then YouTube decided to slowly shut him up.

Please don't shut Max up please he's funny.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
P

Pixel

On his stream he said if Pewds vs T series was WW2 India would be Germany....

Max either has -10000 IQ or he is a nazi

M

MrCringe6000

On his stream he said if Pewds vs T series was WW2 India would be Germany....

Max either has -10000 IQ or he is a nazi
Oh no...(sarcastically) non-Pewdiepie man bad, you joke about Germany you're nazi, nazi bad...
That's literally you, weetard